Guest shadeking

We have yet to process a single longevity related claim on this product - anywhere in the world.

-Howard

Never? Hard to believe thats true. I have 2 redo's and have another scheduled for Monday. Heres 2 pictures of back windows that I had to redo last week with CB gone bad. As far as wanting to making a claim on film, I know how the process goes and I don't want your film credit, rather not continue to use this film especially when it continues to fail. Thanks but no thanks.

[snip]

How long ago was the film installed?

2 years, and thats not glue thats the tint

Edited by shadeking
Mistaken identity of film, photo removed.

Hi ShadeKing,

Only a coated film would lose that much color in 2 years.  Please post that roll number.

Also:

I still don't know who you are and I would sure like to speak with you.  Can you please call me as soon as you see this at 800.FILM.NOW?   800.345.6669.

Thanks,

Howard

We have alarm bells going off all over the place here.  DO NOT THROW OUT THAT FILM..   We are going to send someone over there to pick that film up immediately - but we still do not know who you are so please call me at 800.345.6669.  Thank you.

Never? Hard to believe thats true. I have 2 redo's and have another scheduled for Monday. Heres 2 pictures of back windows that I had to redo last week with CB gone bad. As far as wanting to making a claim on film, I know how the process goes and I don't want your film credit, rather not continue to use this film especially when it continues to fail. Thanks but no thanks.

We need to get that film picked up immediately.  PLEASE DO NOT THROW OUT THAT REMOVED FILM.  We will send someone over there to pick it up from you.  Unfortunately - we still do not know who you are so please call me directly at 800.345.6669  Thank you.

Hello Shadyking,

Andrew thinks he might know who you are.  I just called but I got your machine.  Please call me at 800.345.6669.

Thanks,

Howard

I have not used ewf before but it would seem that is the film faded that quickly there would be more posts confirming it? Tintdude member seem quick to call out bunk window film. Maybe the film got mixed with other rolls? My dad and i started giving out NON color stable warranties as a cheaper option, but stopped because on very busy days my dad would forget to mark receipts with the non color stable warranty, so we had several cars come back with color change warranties. Unsure of what film we used we had to honor the warranty.

Hi  Vteckid,

There would indeed be more posts and they would be coming in from all over this planet.  We have sold in excess of 10,000,000 sq/ft of that product.  It is the single most sucessful private label film in the history of our 32 year old company.

The film you see in that picture is not a color stable product.  We are 99% sure we have identified this customer in our system and we have all the records, which correlate with our belief that the film in that picture is not CB.

We are ready to send someone in there immediately to pick up that removed film - but the customer has not returned our calls.   If you look at the original post, I had asked him to call me 10 days ago but we have not heard from him.  I left 2 messages already today as well.  No joy.

-Howard

What you see in that picture is the quintessential failure mode for a coated or otherwise non Color Stable product. 

I am about to leave my 4th phone message for the gentleman who I believe posted the picture.  We are all human and people make paperwork/recordkeeping mistakes.  I hope to get this cleared up very quickly.  The standing and reputation of that product are of great concern to EWF and all those who rely upon us.

Shadyking...   Please call me.  I want to send someone in there to pick that film up.

Thanks,

Howard

I can almost picture it....A bunch of EWF employees running around because the flashing emergency lights and sirens going off because of some hack trying to make a false statement on a film everyone just seems to love and has had great success with. I wonder if he is a relative to that "Thug" guy that always post BS crap on here.  :dunno