Interesting Shade King... If you were ordering such why would you post different on here 2 years ago ?? Everyone makes mistakes... and I can see getting CB and TB turned around in your head ...

Would like to see more proof that it is what you say it is tho.... :twocents

Guest shadeking

Interesting Shade King... If you were ordering such why would you post different on here 2 years ago ?? Everyone makes mistakes... and I can see getting CB and TB turned around in your head ...

Quite simple, as I has issues with other rear screens recently, I pulled the film off my car to have a closer inspection. Had no complaints otherwise. 

Quite simple, as I has issues with other rear screens recently, I pulled the film off my car to have a closer inspection. Had no complaints otherwise. 

The film in all of the images is NOT class black. Simple as that.

SK, you are walking down a path that you don't want to go down. Yes.. This is a friendly forum that us tinters can discuss different topics in regard to all aspects of tinting, but you are also publicly denouncing a product, and I am 100% confident that you do not have the proof to back up. Hence you are opening yourself to legal action. (Not from me) But I would imagine that Howard and the factories that produce his products and invest millions in research and development and testing each year would be very, very upset to have a false claim made about a specific film.

Your call where you take it from here. Good luck. 

Well.... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that is another product than the Classic Black/QDP .... I know a lot of folks have hung their hats on that product and are probably all cringing at the thought of having to warranty such.... :thumb

You keep saying that is TB I havent been ordering TB, just CB. Whatever.

Hello ShadeKing,

You may very well be a talented window film installer, but I am sorry - your record keeping is not good.  I am looking at (on my customer history screen) at least 15 invoices that directly contradict your statement.  Please login to your EWF account right now and check the orders you placed from 10/8/2011 - 5/28/2013.  If you come up with a different conclusion then let me know.  I will post copies here on Tintdude to set the record straight.

I really have no idea what film is in that picture and my guess is that you probably don't know either.  You have posted on these boards that you dabble in many different films and you don't track the roll numbers.

Your returned sample will be evaluated at EWF and flown to the factory for inspection.  In the meantime, please login to your EWF account and get back to us with the results.

Thanks,

Howard

SACK TIME HERE......

It has been a long day and it's time to retire.

I trust that SK has now had the chance to login to his account and discover that he misspoke.  It's only fair that I give him the opportunity to retract his incorrect statement before I actually post copies of the invoices to set the record straight.  I will post them tomorrow if no correction/retraction is made.

Heaven only knows what film is in that picture, but I am 100,000% sure it's not Classic Black.  Every single component in Classic Black is the most expensive, most durable and latest generation that your money can buy.  It is a proven, durable, color stable product built for the harshest climates on this planet.

-Howard

Edit post.. I kind of said what Howard said... However as usual.. He said it far better than I...

No need for my post now :thumb

Hi GTS,

I happen to have read your first version (it was great !)

Sincere thanks for the support and kind words.  If anyone knows about film failure, it is you guys down under.  You live in the harshest inhabited climate zone on the planet for window film.  It's going to fail where you are before it fails anywhere else.

I really have to get down there for a visit with you and the Owl.  What a great time that will be. 

Regards,

Howard

Wow above and beyond!

Hi jh812,

Thanks for the kind works & support.

That's how we do it at EWF.  We are not perfect by any means, but we genuinely care, we are extremely careful in doing our jobs and we are dedicated to taking care of you guys to the best of our ability and capability every single order, every single day, year after year since 1982.

-Howard

Hey Howard,

Chill out mate..

Anyone that has ever worked with this product knows in their heart of hearts that the ShadeKing has made an error.

When you do come Down Under.. You will be welcomed with opened arms. You will have a free bed to rest your head in every state of our country.

You are 1 of the lads, and the way you conduct yourself and the quality of the products you endorse give testament to you and your operation.

When you are ready to visit down under, myself and the Owl will be sure to see that you are treated in the same way you treat others.

With total respect, humility and dignity.

You have nothing to prove here, but the very fact that you still try so hard to offer such an outstanding service and respect to a person you know to be wrong is just testament to the man you are. You care of the legacy that you leave behind and hence why the Gold standard classic black that you personally specified has such a close bond to you. I just hope that the ShadeKing can understand that he is not just degrading a quality product, but also the legacy of one of the greatest individuals to ever put his focus into this great industry.

Everything happens for a reason, and I think you will begin to see people who believe in you come out and support you and your high standard.

As far as I am concerned, you have an open pass into Aus, and I can't wait for you to get the VIP treatment that you show others day in and day out.