In the defense of the ShadeKing.. It could still actually be a misunderstanding.. I think that SK has just mistaken his films.. Either way.. I was always 100% sure that it wasn't the Classic Black from the outset. Just need the Shade King to man up and admit to the errors of his ways now.

Sincere thanks for all the support (from all over the world).  Any long term user of CB would take one look at that pic and know that it's not CB or any of the color stable Global/Garware products in the EWF line.  A complete loss of color after 2 years?  Fuhgetaboutit (as we used to say in Brooklyn).

It's a shame that a paperwork/record keeping snafu took on a life of it's own.  For the record, I still have not received a return phone call, a returned email and as of yesterday there is still no sample on the way to us for evaluation.

SK - please, please do not put a piece of that faded film on display in your shop area and label it Classic Black.  Call me as soon as you can so we can get this all worked out.

Thanks,

Howard  

SPECIAL NOTE:   POST #87 (2 POSTS DOWN) CONTAINS FALSE AND MISLEADING PICTURES.  THE FILM IN THE PICTURE IS NOT CLASSIC BLACK.  THE AUTHOR OF THE POST HAS BEEN NOTIFIED AND A DEMAND HAS BEEN MADE THAT THE PICTURES BE REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD.  SAMPLES OF THIS FILM HAVE BEEN COLLECTED AND ANALYZED.  THIS IS NOT CLASSIC BLACK WINDOW FILM.

Edited by EWF

Guest shadeking

Heres a gift for you fanboys, it was included with the bad EWF film sent back UPS return to Howard.

If you wish to continue to deny the proof thats your choice. And keep using it thats your choice as well. 

In closing, this film was a great value and as an economy line worked well until the failure(s). 

Sincere thanks for all the support (from all over the world).  Any long term user of CB would take one look at that pic and know that it's not CB or any of the color stable Global/Garware products in the EWF line.  A complete loss of color after 2 years?  Fuhgetaboutit (as we used to say in Brooklyn).

It's a shame that a paperwork/record keeping snafu took on a life of it's own.  For the record, I still have not received a return phone call, a returned email and as of yesterday there is still no sample on the way to us for evaluation.

SK - please, please do not put a piece of that faded film on display in your shop area and label it Classic Black.  Call me as soon as you can so we can get this all worked out.

Thanks,

Howard

Its not color loss, its distorted!!!! You will see it for yourself when you get the pieces back.

Although in that other sample there is some color "change".

Edited by shadeking
Mistaken identity of film, photo removed.

I have used EWF for the better part of two years, none of these cars below are garage kept... and ALL are family cars - no failure!!!

oh, I am under the FLA sun too... but hey, Howard threw out there a deal to make anyone with a missing tooth smile!!

photo1_zps10a3ba0c.jpg

photo1-Copy2-Copy_zps6fedd567.jpg

This is my wife's, 2 yrs to the day on CB 20%

photo1_zpsbb590744.png

photo2_zps8089e788.png

I have done several of the Local utility trucks, 

no complaints.

photo3-Copy3_zps65908ca7.jpg

Heres a gift for you fanboys, it was included with the bad EWF film sent back UPS return to Howard.

If you wish to continue to deny the proof thats your choice. And keep using it thats your choice as well. 

In closing, this film was a great value and as an economy line worked well until the failure(s). 

Thanks,

Howard

Its not color loss, its distorted!!!! You will see it for yourself when you get the pieces back.

I sure hope you man up and admit to being wrong when the proof is really shown.

Not sure what your agenda is SK, but I personally hope Howard takes further action against you.

Let's just be clear.. Classic Black is NOT, true black.. And the film that is known to become distorted within 2 years is auto films from JWF. I have dozens of rear screens sitting in my workshop that I have personally had to remove, with warranty (Including roll numbers). And you don't?

Edited by TintDude
Mistaken identity of film, photo removed.

Guest shadeking

Thats awesome. I wish anyone continued success with anyone who uses this film. I have not had such fortune. Moving on, simple as that.

You keep saying that is TB I havent been ordering TB, just CB. Whatever.

Thats awesome. I wish anyone continued success with anyone who uses this film. I have not had such fortune. Moving on, simple as that.

You will be found out ShadeKing. I would highly recommend you double check that you have your facts right.

What goes around comes around.