Hi Ocalastinter.....

Thanks for the kind words.  We give everyone the benefit of the doubt around here.  Right now we believe it's probably just a paperwork error, but once he calls in we should be able to get it figured out.  I requested a call over 10 days ago when the first post was made.  I left 4 messages already today.  We would like to send someone in there to pick that film by by 6PM today and get it flown here overnight for evaluation. 

Thanks !

-Howard

Hi jh812,

Right now we give him the benefit of the doubt.  He might be on a scaffold doing a commercial job for all we know or driving to a mobile installation.  I just hope to hear from him at some point today so we can try to get this figured out.

I will let you know as soon as we make contact.

Thanks,

Howard

Hey Booms,

I just left my 6th message for the day.  I am going to stop calling now because at this point, I am probably making a pest of myself and I don't want to do that.

My intention was to send someone over there today to retrieve that film and have it flown up here, but it's now just too late. 

The film in that picture has lost all it's color and that is not a characteristic of any Color Stable product,  regardless of the manufacturer.  For now, we are giving the customer the benefit of the doubt and assuming that this was a clerical/paperwork mistake.  Once we get a roll number and the film back, we will know for sure.  But until I make contact - we will not know.  Again, I did request a call from the customer back on Sept 06, but I have not heard anything.

Tomorrow is a travel day for me - I am flying back home to Florida from our Danbury HQ.    I won't be available until the afternoon, but I will still send someone over there to get that film.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks to all.

-Howard

I have been using Classic Black since it was introduced by EWF, and I have yet to see any issues. In fact I have it on my brother in laws car, and zero issues on the BG or the doors, and his car is always outside. Yes, I do not live in FL, but I live in part of CA where it gets up to 110 degrees. I have been wanting to post pictures of Global QDP & Classic Black, vs. Acura and Nissan clear coat. In the last five years, the clear coat on my mothers RL, and my own Truck have gone to $hit, as both these vehicles never see shade, and my house is facing west so the sun is backing the vehicles. I have put the meter on the doors, and zero vlt. change from day one, and this is on both vehicles. The BG on the RL, still looks good as first day which I did it.

The only thing I can think of is, you mixed the boxes somehow and  you installed a non color stable film, or well I just don't know what the other possibility could be.

Hi FBO,

Sincere thanks for the kind words and the support.

I left 6 messages today for the fellow we believe posted that picture but I finally gave up, not wanting to make a pest of myself.  As soon as we hear from him, we will send someone in there to pick up that film and we will have it flown in overnight to evaluate.  I do not know what film that is in the picture, but it's not a color stable film. 

Tomorrow is a travel day for me, so if I don't check in here - I am at 34,000FT on JetBlue.  I will check in during the afternoon.

Wishing everyone a relaxing night.

-Howard

Hi FBO,

Sincere thanks for the kind words and the support.

I left 6 messages today for the fellow we believe posted that picture but I finally gave up, not wanting to make a pest of myself. As soon as we hear from him, we will send someone in there to pick up that film and we will have it flown in overnight to evaluate. I do not know what film that is in the picture, but it's not a color stable film.

Tomorrow is a travel day for me, so if I don't check in here - I am at 34,000FT on JetBlue. I will check in during the afternoon.

Wishing everyone a relaxing night.

-Howard

With some peanuts and a shock top!

Guest shadeking

Glad you have great customer service Howard, I don't doubt that at all. I'm angry right now and done with this product so don't call me. I did save the film for show, right along side the 3M film gone bad. Not making false statements here, ocalastinter I'm not the thug your refering to I've been doing this sh** a long time and I work my a** off daily. I'm done here. 3 strikes, 3rd one this Monday coming up.