Glad you have great customer service Howard, I don't doubt that at all. I'm angry right now and done with this product so don't call me. I did save the film for show, right along side the 3M film gone bad. Not making false statements here, ocalastinter I'm not the thug your refering to I've been doing this sh** a long time and I work my a** off daily. I'm done here. 3 strikes, 3rd one this Monday coming up.

Edit post.. I kind of said what Howard said... However as usual.. He said it far better than I...

No need for my post now :thumb

Edited by GTS

Good Morning Shadyking,

I hope you are doing well.

We were able to positively identify you in our system.  The film in that picture is not Classic Black.  Please check your records and if you need any copies, do not hesitate to contact us.  I understand that record keeping, invoices, roll numbers, etc, can be cumbersome.  But I am respectfully requesting that you redact or edit that post.  I hope you can understand the concern on our end as well as that of the factory - you have set off alarm bells all over the world.

I only need a small piece of that film (perhaps 5 inches by 5 inches) for inspection.  UPS will be there today to pick it up and we will have it flown to us overnight for evaluation.  I hope this is not too much to ask.  We also need that roll number.

I don't want to be a pest - so I will not call you anymore.  But I will send you and email later today. 

Respectfully yours,

Howard

Glad you have great customer service Howard, I don't doubt that at all. I'm angry right now and done with this product so don't call me. I did save the film for show, right along side the 3M film gone bad. Not making false statements here, ocalastinter I'm not the thug your refering to I've been doing this sh** a long time and I work my a** off daily. I'm done here. 3 strikes, 3rd one this Monday coming up.

Why don't you man up and return the phone calls! Obviously Howard is trying to find out what might have went wrong to better not only the product but also to better the window film industry. Every film on the market is going to have some sort of flaw at one point. When I have a problem with film, I contact my Rep first instead of trying to bad mouth it on a public forum.  :twocents

Why don't you man up and return the phone calls! Obviously Howard is trying to find out what might have went wrong to better not only the product but also to better the window film industry. Every film on the market is going to have some sort of flaw at one point. When I have a problem with film, I contact my Rep first instead of trying to bad mouth it on a public forum. :twocents

Exactly.

sounds like "shadeking" is the shady one....

at the very least send that film piece to Express so they can see it......but then you would have to apologize for bashing something and it not being the right film!

Good Afternoon To All,

I have arrived here in sunny Florida.

A UPS pickup request has been entered.  I have sent Shadeking an email respectfully requesting that he respond to our legitimate request to send us back a sample of the removed film for inspection.  I also need the roll number.

If I am reading posts #32 and #43 correctly, Shadeking installed the film 2 years ago and that definitively rules out Classic Black based upon his purchase history.

If this turns out to be a bona fide warrantable failure of that product - I am promising (in a public forum) to do the following:

• I will travel to his location and apologize to Shadeking person
  • I will pay him (in cash) full invoice value for every car he retinted
  • I will pay him and additional ($500 total) in cash for the inconvenience
  • I will call every one of the retail customers, take personal responsibility and apologize to them
  • I will send every one of those retail customers a $100 gift certificate for their favorite restaurant

But first I need a sample of that film, a copy of the warranty and the sales receipt and the master roll number.

Again - I believe that this is a paperwork error, but I owe it to him, the factory, my staff and all of our valued customers to get to the bottom of this.

Shadeking - please give UPS that removed sample.  I need to get it evaluated on my end and sent to the factory. 

I am so confident in the quality of the products that I am willing to honor every one of the promises above, but I need your cooperation.

Thanks,

Howard

Edit post.. I kind of said what Howard said... However as usual.. He said it far better than I...

No need for my post now :thumb

Hi GTS,

I happen to have read your first version (it was great !)

Sincere thanks for the support and kind words.  If anyone knows about film failure, it is you guys down under.  You live in the harshest inhabited climate zone on the planet for window film.  It's going to fail where you are before it fails anywhere else.

I really have to get down there for a visit with you and the Owl.  What a great time that will be. 

Regards,

Howard

Wow above and beyond!

Hi jh812,

Thanks for the kind works & support.

That's how we do it at EWF.  We are not perfect by any means, but we genuinely care, we are extremely careful in doing our jobs and we are dedicated to taking care of you guys to the best of our ability and capability every single order, every single day, year after year since 1982.

-Howard

If this turns out to be a bona fide warrantable failure of that product - I am promising (in a public forum) to do the following:

• I will travel to his location and apologize to Shadeking person
  • I will pay him (in cash) full invoice value for every car he retinted
  • I will pay him and additional ($500 total) in cash for the inconvenience
  • I will call every one of the retail customers, take personal responsibility and apologize to them
  • I will send every one of those retail customers a $100 gift certificate for their favorite restaurant

I am so confident in the quality of the products that I am willing to honor every one of the promises above, but I need your cooperation.

Wow....ShadeKing may have 99 problems...

But Howard and E.W.F. DEFINITELY ain't one of them!

Way to go Howard! :cool