Small fingers

4 hours ago, Jkatfelix said:

Not talking crap or anything but just out of curiosity why not learn to remove window gaskets...

That's what i currently do, it's not like pulling gaskets is brain surgery, but some very competent people are using the GW and saying why pull gaskets.

Edited by Tint Slayer
dyslexic

9 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Hang one or two gallons of water on each bungee....i mean one gallon on each bungee...two per door

gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds, i have two 10 pound vinyl covered kettlebell sitting in the basement doing nothing, maybe i'll give that a shot. 

FYI GWs suck when pulled tight with bungee cords=it binds against the glass down at the bottom and the film wont slide past that bottom edge

But some panel/seals its okay like frameless doorglass but why bother

Edited by DOOTINT

6 minutes ago, DOOTINT said:

Panel/seals are all diff and some top of door panels are higher than the seal and some types you have to start with the window lower to slide it to that perfect edge so binding sucks for most

when you said door panel higher than seal it made me think of this ford ranger i did where the panel is like that and slopes upwards a little by the mirror end of panel, sucky tuck. so it sounds like finesse is better than bungee.

Edited by Tint Slayer

Ha i remove the panel/seals on ford rangers=2mins xtra maybe to make easy and the 14 and up GM fullsize trucks i pop the top of panel and remove the seal with them thanks to JHs man handle it video lol

Buddys kids watched me rip the top panel of a new Escalade and said daddy he broke your truck? LoL

Edited by DOOTINT

57 minutes ago, DOOTINT said:

JHs man handle it video lol

Buddys kids watched me rip the top panel of a new Escalade and said daddy he broke your truck? LoL

:lol

I always worn the customer right to start with. Hey you're gonna hear some noises you're not gonna like :lol2

Edited by jh812