Side swiper vs yellow turbo

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Does those work as a good replacement for the black?

The black does a much better job cleaning in my experience and they are a little different in design too, the black has a bead molded into the one side to hold it in the metal channel while the blue is just flat.

7 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

How does it compare to the Titan? I hear The Reach is more sturdy

It's much sturdier,  will get the job done!  I have two titan tools that gather dust since I got the Reach. Nice rubber end cap to "reach" the pesky stray bubbles down there where you have to get er done.  Long enough, curved side to side for leverage.  I have heard people say they don't like um but I'm thinking they don't know how to use it :) When I downsized shops a few months ago I bought every rear window tool made and I sleep good knowing I have them but ....    

Can you tell I love um ♡♡

Cheers @ Tint Slayer

11 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Will this fit in Unger handle...

The blu max channel blade will fit in the unger channel. I use an 8" for FG. If your channel is old, it may have a slight bend making it hard to get it in.  It easier to slide it all in at once, instead of sliding it in at one end. 

15 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

It's much sturdier,  will get the job done!  I have two titan tools that gather dust since I got the Reach. Nice rubber end cap to "reach" the pesky stray bubbles down there where you have to get er done.  Long enough, curved side to side for leverage.  I have heard people say they don't like um but I'm thinking they don't know how to use it :) When I downsized shops a few months ago I bought every rear window tool made and I sleep good knowing I have them but ....    

Can you tell I love um ♡♡

Cheers @ Tint Slayer

I've seen people in videos using tools wrong. With the Titan i see people try to use it totally flat with the whole blade down, when i use it i hold it so there's a curve in it, so the end gets all the force. But yes, not always easy to do in a tight area. Going to check out The Reach, Thanks Stan! (is work fun and fun work? haha)

On 12/9/2017 at 12:12 PM, Tint Slayer said:

How does it compare to the Titan? I hear The Reach is more sturdy

I my opinion, Titan is great if used wet only. If you dint wet the inside of the window and heat an area on the outside, it will melt or make the soft red rubber disintegrate and mar the tool and round it off thus wearing it out.