Last One To Post #868

I am tired of storms tearing up crap. Trees down all over our property and massive cleanup to even get down our driveway and road. My body hurts from so much lifting and loading. Im a strong woman physically and mentally but really?  I IS TIRED BOSS....

20 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

I am tired of storms tearing up crap. Trees down all over our property and massive cleanup to even get down our driveway and road. My body hurts from so much lifting and loading. Im a strong woman physically and mentally but really?  I IS TIRED BOSS....

Sorry to hear about that, again. :krazy    Hand in there friend, but take care of yourself in the process.  Don't over due it. :rest  

10 hours ago, Super Dave said:

Hey @no ma'am

U got any idea if that top gasket comes all the way out of that 06 Bentley GT. Kinda like that rolls with the 1-4 that rolls up & down.

No clue, haven't worked on one of those since 2010 I think :dunno if it does it'll pull real easy I'd think. 

Wow :blink   Beware !!

If you are hand cutting on the new Honda Civic sedan, make sure you cut the bottom of the backglass tight.  Don't run long on the bottom at all.  Sides and top are okay but the bottom line needs to be spot on. :olfa   

49 minutes ago, Bham said:

Sorry to hear about that, again. :krazy    Hand in there friend, but take care of yourself in the process.  Don't over due it. :rest  

Trying to but work ànd home work wears a body out especially when one has arthritis. All the over use stirs it up from head to to. Thanks @Bham