2018 chevy Colorado door panels ?

Just clips across the top like the Silverado!

but they are a Biatch. I roll the window down, and turn my metal panel popper backwards and pop each clip individually from the top. I stop at the handle, and you can slid the seal out the outside edge. The first couple times you do them, you really think you’re gonna break em.

I use a snap on radiator clamp tool....a big version of a hook tool and also use a yellow pry tool from Harbor freight. Stick the pry tool between the door panel and the gasket. Pull up on the pry tool and you will see the black clip snapped into the hole on the door panel. I stick the point of the pry tool right next to the clip partially in the hole and wiggle the clip...It will pop due to the pressure and come apart no problem. After you practice on a few they pop right apart. Pull gasket out and tint with ease! 

11 hours ago, Super Dave said:

Just clips across the top like the Silverado!

but they are a Biatch. I roll the window down, and turn my metal panel popper backwards and pop each clip individually from the top. I stop at the handle, and you can slid the seal out the outside edge. The first couple times you do them, you really think you’re gonna break em.

I have been doing a few cars like that instead of taking the screw out by  the handle just pop the back clips and then slide seal out from the outside of the window..

Edited by quality tintz

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Dont pull so much that you forget how to tuck!  Months back i pulled so much and went to tuck and was thrown off.  Last 2 months i backed off pulling stuff and just tucking everything i can.  Just pulling on vehicles that absolutley need it now. 

Honestly haven’t tucked a gasket since the early 00’s, when a lot of them stopped popping back up on their own. Also the second layer would get stuck down and scratch the tint later. Do you untuck everything when your finished? If so, how are you getting the bottom seal back up on back doors that don’t roll down all the way?