Does anybody have up to date Global dealer documents availible online. .

Does Does anybody have ab up to date, Global dealer marketing documents available online. . They have the supposed dealers den, but when you click on that it pretty much just tells you there is a catalog some where and even tells you can click on a "featured item" But no featured item to click on ?. .  I used google image search to find and download files like the one below from an Australian website but i can not find by them a complete collection.    BY FAR  The most complete source i could find is from Express's site "filmnow" website WHICH IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR  but its uses all old logos and not update with certain films . .  

while im ranting for some films like the crystal and alox, Neutral etc, they are not even found on Globals site . Even when i ordered the official "global " sample book half the films i was interested in learning about were missing,  . . . which sucks because how can sell something when neither i or the customer doesn't even know what it looks like.  ..  :(  Global PLEASE HELP US DEALERS LET THE WHOLE WORLD NOW HOW GOOD YOUR PRODUCT is BY UPDATING YOUR OLD MARKETING CATALOG WITH STATE OF ART AND UP TO DATE MARKETING AND DEALER SUPPORT ALONG WITH FULL SAMPLE FOR ALL YOUR AWSOME PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T SELL WHAT WE DONT KNOW . . . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT. . .after i wrote this i decided to check the site of every authorized distributor in the USA to see if any one has up to date marketing support. There is express, aka filmnow aka Howard , worldwide suncontrol , aka Umesh , Global dragon [i forgot who that was ] and Solar control aka Big Dog Chris, and a new one i never heard of Victory Vinyls Distribution,  For all the names i listed I have nothing but love and respect for you guys but, when i checked all the sites for dealer support only 2 mentioned anything ,  both of which where outdated. [dragon and express]  Howards list is ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME  , the more i go thru it the more jems i find. . .  sorry for this long post but have been researching all day thru the global sourced films and marketing support for a HUGE job coming up that i need to SELL and i couldn't find any  up do date marketing ,

. . i guess ill just have to use the retro stuff

image.png.c93a3fd4a1e97da83a43ed120f89ba1f.png

SOURCED FROM AN AUSTRALIAN SITE, But they only 2 or 3

image.png.7c9331e0df72d9f3f90a780062302b62.png

BY FARE THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE and is exactly what im looking for , But unfortunately over a decade has passed since these files have last been updated and are antiquated .

image.png.36fdab2483c8aa6209bea7f6d98fe2a6.png

EVERY DISTRUBOR IN THE USA

image.png.af2efd7ca3f6b5bc35568538c6f1d903.png

THE ONLY OTHER SITE WITH MARKETING MATERIAL , But all old as well

image.png.a0d8bd3d2d43fd83d2d02037d8924e33.png

Edited by Go2Guy

I honestly don't care about marketing material from a manny.  I don't really care to market anyone but myself.  It is sad though if they are that far behind on their info.  I use Global but don't usually need any actual specs for films. Know how to sell and the basic info for your films and you can sell it just the same.

I agree Ryker for all the films that i have and for auto,   But when it comes to flat Glass especially big flat glass jobs, customers want to see documentation, Not only that but global has 31 different types of arch film none of them which ive ever seen besides silver 35,  I've never complained in the last 5 years of using global but now that I'm doing flat glass its starting to mean something to me. Im going to put this on the Fb boards to see if you get more responses.

Edited by Go2Guy

I requested Global samples of their CDR and loved everything about that film. Just couldn't convince the owner to switch from the brand they had carried for years. Never really was able to secure independence in what I was hired to do so, I left that gig and officially retired from the industry. No more chasing the big job but, if I were to ever get back in the game I would be using Global.

Edited by Tintguy1980

On 1/1/2019 at 7:59 AM, smartie2shoes said:

After losing my corporate job in tech support I went to work for someone local (local in this area encompasses multiple counties). I requested Global samples of their CDR and loved everything about that film. Just couldn't convince the owner to switch from the brand they had carried for years. Never really was able to secure independence in what I was hired to do so, I left that gig and officially retired from the industry. No more chasing the big job but, if I were to ever get back in the game I would be using Global.

Before we moved to your previous employer for our solar needs.. We used Global and Express for a good deal of our solar film. ...Honesty never had any film failure issues at all. ...I did have a few thermal stress claims that were handled and resolved ridiculously fast. I don't have anything negative at all to say about either of them. 

Edited by TomTint