Xpel.. great product, poor stock/customer service

Who else uses xpel ? I love the product, but god dang terrible customer service and when ever I call for film they say they have 1 roll in one of there 2 locations..terrible stocking problem with them. im really curious who actually makes the film because you can’t get any rolls cut down or anything.. 

This is definitely a issue. the problem I found with ordering online is if something is back ordered  you don't find out at the time. Then later in the future it just shows up. Problem with that is you more then likely have already had to  figure something else out. It has gotten better the more time goes on I would say. The tint side of things has probably grown more rapidly then they expected. I called for some white frost film to try out on a small job the other day. I just needed 25ft of a 48" roll. I was told the flat glass film is only available in 60" full 100ft rolls. Now not cutting down auto film is one thing, but that's not the way the flat glass industry works. I believe it will get better as time goes on. Film projections will also be better as they get more history to go off of to keep film stock up. 

16 hours ago, Felixbiel said:

I second and third what everyone has said. Great films but terrible customer service and they just don't seem to care that they suck.

Thats even worse that they know and dont care. I like who im with...no thanks!

We brought them in a year ago along with our global line. And I’d say on average $3000-$5000 per month in film we order. I’ve never once had an issue with anything not in stock?  Never had to ask for $2000 in marketing materials. We use DAP software now with no issues from Xpel. But we only order XR Ceramic and XR Plus Ceramic. Can’t speak for lack of stock on CS and HP