XPEL WINDOW TINT shrinking

1 hour ago, Dano said:

Read my bio...28yrs of installing tint/wrap/ppf. Also execute my own designs. Former retail shop owner (multiple concurrent) for the first 15yrs. Wholesale dealership fulfilment to the tune of nearly 10k individual installations.

I've used nearly every product that sticks to cars extensively and can recognize a personal complaint masquerading as a product issue everytime.

The only subpar issue I see here is your lack of critical thinking because your feelings are hurt by the mean ol film company doesn't need your input or sales to operate in place of their board members. 

I've been at it for 30 years. I don't understand why you take it so personal that I don't like nor recommend XPEL for several reasons.  One of the added reasons I don't like XPEL is as you stated, they look out for shareholders, they're interest in customer service has gone away. This is a forum for advice and opinions, obviously you're the one that has lack of thinking ability.

XPEL is how SunTek used to be. Everybody carries them, including mostly new shops. If I ever went back to Global I would sell Global. I dont need to catchy reboxed name to sell film. People that seek top brands will pass on Xpel, but thats my customers.  

3 hours ago, Bham said:

:rollin   I'm pretty sure @Dano would embarrass an uneducated film rep if they came in his shop. 

Relatable.

2 hours ago, Dano said:

I had a rep touring my area with one of his corporate big wigs during the rather public mergers in '15 talking smack about one product vs theirs. My quote was "Don't make me shame you", and was then offered a position from corporate on the spot. Mr sales rep stood there like a deer in the headlights after being exposed as a stooge thinking he was about to get replaced for not knowing his product line...

"How do you know that?"  Me: "This is my industry, it's my job to know that" :bitchslap

Relatable.

2 hours ago, Dano said:

Bro....It's happend more than once!

Relatable.

-----------------------------------------------------

In my case I am incognito by request of my last employer. :salute:ninja

Ain't touching anything else here. :smh

8 hours ago, Jerry Hernandez said:

I've been at it for 30 years. I don't understand why you take it so personal that I don't like nor recommend XPEL for several reasons.  One of the added reasons I don't like XPEL is as you stated, they look out for shareholders, they're interest in customer service has gone away. This is a forum for advice and opinions, obviously you're the one that has lack of thinking ability.

Show me a company that isn't looking out for their shareholders and I'll show you a company that is at risk of suit for neglecting their fiduciary obligations.

Critical thinking requires the removal of personal opinions in the examination of the subject matter, which you are so far not capable of on this given subject.

I am not beholden to any company except my own and will choose what suits my market, just as you will. Fair enough.

You are welcome to make up your own opinions, you are not welcome to make up your own facts.

My personal opinion is that each company will do as they see fit with their respective products and brands. Your "facts" as stated is that Xpel has not had a failure. The overarching issue you point to as "sub par" is your dislike in their marketing, which would be fair if not for the veiled slander.

It's ok not to like their processes without slandering the products as a whole because of a personal grievance. That's where I take issue, because of the harm your intending on the company as a whole.

For the edifice of all that is reading, I am not an Xpel dealer, rep or associate, nor do I plan to be.

Edited by Dano
Grammatic syntax clarity

On 7/26/2023 at 9:25 AM, Dano said:

Show me a company that isn't looking out for their shareholders and I'll show you a company that is at risk of suit for neglecting their fiduciary obligations.

Critical thinking requires the removal of personal opinions in the examination of the subject matter, which you are so far not capable of on this given subject.

I am not beholden to any company except my own and will choose what suits my market, just as you will. Fair enough.

You are welcome to make up your own opinions, you are not welcome to make up your own facts.

My personal opinion is that each company will do as they see fit with their respective products and brands. Your "facts" as stated is that Xpel has not had a failure. The overarching issue you point to as "sub par" is your dislike in their marketing, which would be fair if not for the veiled slander.

It's ok not to like their processes without slandering the products as a whole because of a personal grievance. That's where I take issue, because of the harm your intending on the company as a whole.

For the edifice of all that is reading, I am not an Xpel dealer, rep or associate, nor do I plan to be.

That's where you're wrong.  I don't like the window film since before they're marketing strategy, it's below my standards.  I don't like XPEL now because they told me they weren't selling to me after I made a significant purchase form them. I tried to return it and till this day, 2 plus years, they still haven't taken it back.  I was loyal to them for PPF for about 10-11 years, I'm the one that brought them to my town, and they drop me after selling to me a bunch of film.  They're not willing to give the loyalty they demand.  I'm not slandering, I'm stating the facts as I lived through it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in a better place now.  Now I use 3 other PPF manufacturers and can service my customers better to give them a better value. Everything happens for a reason. 

Anyway, I don't have time for all this back and forth.  This is the last thread I'm replying to on this topic.  I don't like XPEL and that's that, I'm also not a fan of 3M if you want another thing to blow up about. 

P.S. I'm gonna ignore your comment again about thinking.  I stooped to your level once, not doing it again.  This is a forum for support through advice.

On 7/26/2023 at 9:32 AM, Dano said:

FWIW I don't personally dislike you. I think your reasoning is flawed through a narrow window of grievance. We've all been there.

Your assumption is incorrect.  I clarified it already.  I'm no longer replying to anything on this topic. I'm way too busy.