Evolution vs Creation

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's more options here than Evolution or creation. I am firm in my mind that I have no idea and I dont think any of us really do. I dont think it will be known in my life time and I am very content with that. I think we may just be building blocks to somthing great but not anywhere near the top. who really knows ? I dont and come on face it you dont ether .

Most people need somthing to hold on to and cant accept that there is yet no real answer for our being yet. We think we are smart but we can only compare that fact among our selves . We are less than a speck of sand in the universe who are we to say anything is fact .

I wish everyone would just admit defeat on this topic as I have. I dont know I probably never will maybe my kids will maybe not but im not baseing or trusting my whole life on anything that CAN be debated . :spit

:barf:lol

peace

Guest VOLTRON

the bible was writin by man therefore he put his own influences and oppinions in it. Yes it was said to be writin in the hand of god but come on if someone said they spoke to god now he is thought to be crazy. The bible is gender bias, do you think that if a women wrote it that women would be guilty of original sin? and that women should cater to thier man?

Also, there are 18 years of jesus's life not recorded, if he was supposed to be incapable of commiting a sin and supposedly never did then 18 years is a long time to have comitted a sin. There are just too many factors and contradictory things in the bible that dont make sense. And I know that some people are going to say that we were not ment to understand everything but then why would they write it so we couldnt understand unless they didnt want it to be fully understood for some reason or another.

I think there's more options here than Evolution or creation. I am firm in my mind that I have no idea and I dont think any of us really do. I dont think it will be known in my life time and I am very content with that. I think we may just be building blocks to somthing great but not anywhere near the top. who really knows ? I dont and come on face it you dont ether .

Most people need somthing to hold on to and cant accept that there is yet no real answer for our being yet. We think we are smart but we can only compare that fact among our selves . We are less than a speck of sand in the universe who are we to say anything is fact .

I wish everyone would just admit defeat on this topic as I have. I dont know I probably never will maybe my kids will maybe not but im not baseing or trusting my whole life on anything that CAN be debated . :spit

:barf:lol

peace

great post that sums it up well for me.

life was longer in Noah's time because the sky was not "clear" like we know. Most of the water was in the sky as a great cloud. This kept the suns rays from destroying the life as fast.

I guess we are helping to bring back longer life as we block that same rays...

Guest Tintbds
I have to disagree. there are no transitory fossil figures in the record, if evolution were true there would be countless transitory fossil figures, but there isn't a single one.

It takes more faith to believe in evolution than it does the Bible. :lol2

:beer Good point TD. However, It will take faith to demostrate one's believe in the Bible.

Yet, the Bible's truth is not the question at hand!

It's teaching of creation or rather it's facts of creation. Vs the theory :dunno of evolution.

Facts Vs. theory. :beer

Even the water cycle.

The circle of the earth.

Vegetation producing according to it's kind.

The heavens declare the glory of it maker.

we can't even scratch the surface as far a creations fact.

On the other hand evolution :lol2 no known or proven facts. All theory.

Archived