Howard did you get my email yesterday? I'm not sure if I have the right address. Or you could've possibly blocked me from all the questions I ask.

Good Morning jh812,

I just triple checked and I don't have an email from you.  Try howard@windowfilm.com.  Questions are always welcome and hopefully I know the answer!

Thanks,

Howard

Hi jh812,

Oh, absolutely yes.  That is no problem at all.  Rewind and custom cut orders are routine operations in the warehouse.  We have several customers who make similar requests and we are happy to oblige.  There is no charge.

If possible, just let us know by (by 12:00 Noon) if you need it rewound and shipped out the same day. 

Thanks !!

-Howard

You keep saying that is TB I havent been ordering TB, just CB. Whatever.

I need some advice & guidance from Ric and the community here.

I have very extensive documentation (actual orders) that contradict this statement.  They contain his name, address, phone, contact info and order details.  I am not comfortable in uploading them without voicing my concerns first.  We have not heard from SK and I presume he has accessed this info at my suggestion and he knows I am correct.

Do you guys want to take my word on it or do you want to see the files?  Ric??  Opinion??

Thanks,

Howard

Hi Wicked,

That failure mode is indicative of a chip-dyed extruded product (like TB) and not CB, which is a traditional deep dip dyed construction.  And he bought the mother lode of it from EWF during the time frame in question.

But:

Chip dyed extruded films are the hallmark of a certain manufacturing region and what you see in that picture could be any one of 20 films.  If only he had the roll number, there would be less speculation.  And although the color is the vulnerable aspect of TB and all non-CS constructions, the mounting adhesive on that product has held up.  We are not sure what it is and I don't think he does either.  Based on previous posts, we know he has purchased from a long list of suppliers and he does not track roll numbers.

-Howard

-Howard

Howard I believe you 100%. Speaking on my behalf if it were me and I were in your shoes, the gloves would be off!

Hi jh812,

Sincere thanks as always for the support.  You guys know me well and I try always to keep a cool head, remain calm and diplomatic.  My goal here (at the moment) is to set the record straight.  There are a lot of people who depend upon my judgement and decisions all over the world.

CB and the entire lineup of Global/Garware color stable films are the gold standard for durability and reliability.  Those pictures are misleading, disturbing and damaging to us.

-Howard

Howard I'm sure most people take your word over some guy who posts random pics and makes false accusations. I feel you have given this person more than enough chances to clear the air. His lack of professionalism would lead me to want to prove him wrong by posting the facts. Because if even one person has doubt now because of this guys poor judgment I feel you have every right to set the record straight :thumb.

Edited by Lock

You keep saying that is TB I havent been ordering TB, just CB. Whatever.

I need some advice & guidance from Ric and the community here.

I have very extensive documentation (actual orders) that contradict this statement.  They contain his name, address, phone, contact info and order details.  I am not comfortable in uploading them without voicing my concerns first.  We have not heard from SK and I presume he has accessed this info at my suggestion and he knows I am correct.

Do you guys want to take my word on it or do you want to see the files?  Ric??  Opinion??

Thanks,

Howard

I think we all believe you Howard, it's your call. Maybe wait for his reply before posting.  You can probably just redact the name and contact info, but I think you have every right to defend your product and reputation.

I'm also very thankful that you've handled this in such a professional manner.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and it usually continues off site with the person in your position making demands and what not.  I'm very grateful you didn't take that route.

Edited by TintDude