Solar FX buyer beware.

I guess now that your site bigger you don't care about the little guy anymore?

Money talks?

I don't know how you infer that from me trying to understand this.

The owner of a company won't help a customer after less than one year and you don't see the big deal?

Huh...

From what you posted it seems he was refereed to the warranty dept, that's what I'm having trouble understanding, how is that reusing to help a customer?

Really sorry I don't fully understand the issue, but if you want to make snide remarks about me and make implications, well I guess that's your free choice to do so, but I'm not going to sling any mud back and I'm certainly not going to chose sides in some partial debate that got posted here that really isn't clear.

So, again, my apologies.

Okay sorry Rick I'm a bit worked up as this is my issue too with solar fx. But it clearly shows Shawn saying

....."what does your warranty card say"

customer.... warranty does not cover fading...

shawn......"well there is your answer".   Implying the warranty.

SO SOLAR FX FADES FAST AND THEY DO NOT WARRANTY IT!? This guy has been using this film a few months and this is happening. I too have this issue with a lower line of there film but again it is not covered. Its BS The guy is saying to me that Houston sad to pound sand fading not covered. No matter what it is failing fast and the boss don't care one bit.

FRUSTRATING! FREE ROLLS OF FILM FOR MEMBERS BUT NOT FOR FADING ISSUES?

Again foot in mouth TD sometimes I type faster than I think. :(

Edited by shwusyrtnts