Solar FX buyer beware.

Guest Crap Tint, do not use!

Another scammed customer by Solar FX with their cheap ass tint. Claim it’s ceramic, it’s not, chips, cracks, creases and bubbles. They’ll literally sell their tint to any crack bead that’ll install it. Warranty is trash, CEO is a fool and wants to ignore you and then claim he’s not liable. Buyer beware! I’ve left reviews everywhere I could find. Trash product sold to folks who don’t know quality tint. I recommend Xpel Pro to all legitimate shops. Run from this brand as they will fuck you over. 

We have a roll of CarbonFX on vehicles for over 2 years and almost 2 rolls of IRFX on vehicles for just over a year...two of the vehicles are friends of the shop that we see monthly.  We've had zero issues or complaints from the customers.  The last time I looked at the Accord that is tinted in CarbonFX was maybe 3 months ago and it still looks new.  I would like to know why they say it is isn't Ceramic (assuming FXtreme2) because "chips, cracks, creases and bubbles" have nothing to do with the technology of the film.

Just now, no ma'am said:

Oh I gotcha I'm just not feeling the post as a whole. And it's not a member, just someone who got on here to bash a product and an individual and then bolt. Will he be around to come to a resolution?  @TintDude @Bham

Let's hope so.  Your girl has already asked a couple of questions, so I guess we will see.