Last one to post game #692

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a wedding to go to in D.C. this weekend. Don't think there is a better combination of things I hate......

Oh yeah, I get to deal with this toothache until we get back and I can get that root canal. :wall

You're going to be in my neck of the woods, it'll be good to meet you sir if time allows

Yeah, I have had the same issue...been buying stuff off wish and it takes over a month to get here.  Just had to put in a claim to amazon about one thing I ordered...way back in mid October....still not here.... :tantrum

Just got notice that the shirt shipped and is on-time for delivery between Feb 2 and the 24th. :blink  (I wonder if the shirt company is a side business of the cable company?? :lol2 )

Can't figure out where it is even coming from....

Does anything ever get held up in customs getting to you up there??

We knocked out a full front ppf wrap on a Chevy Traverse yesterday, Ford Expedition today and got a Toyota FJ Cruiser for tomorrow. I have to say PCS patterns for ppf are questionable sometimes.

That's why I still bulk 90% of my ppf installs, rarely have good luck with patterns.

Bulk wrapping can be easier too depending on the complex curves...easier to stretch and tack to fit to the shape. We will be signing up with XPEL to use their DAP software to help with the patterns. I think with all the patterns we cut so far with Llumar PCS, I think the door cups was only thing on point. :lol

:yeah door cups and edge guards are about the only thing I plot, I've been bulking so long I just prefer it.

Archived