Last one to post #719

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, no ma'am said:

F1 , crystalline,  llumar, huper. Will do that all day. It's prior experience or a friend with the product that pre edjucates custys for you. Keeps you on your toes as a salesmen, sometimes custy knows too much! :lol

Yup. When ppl start asking complicated questions the guys call me up to the front to take care of it. I wanna know the scientifical part of film like how @smartie2shoes knows. I wish there was a class for that.

Long day today. We got slammed at the shop. 8 tint QDP, SolarFX, and DUBir. Then 6 12volt and 1 32" monitor custom install. Then scheduled a 3 day training for PPF. Already have 2 that wants to schedule with us right after our training.

11 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Had somebody do ATR on the rear sides/back and CTX on front doors.  :dunno

@jh812  Got a lady from NC that got her windows tinted on 2 vehicles from us.  So of coarse she fails inspection up there since she never mentioned NC and only asked for legal.  She is removing the film up there to pass, but wants to come to us for the retint with a lighter VLT.  She is made because we are charging her.  I asked if she was near your area cause wanted to send that one to you.  :lol

Anywhere close? 

Archived