7 minutes ago, gramma said:

You was the one who was dead serious about trying to mock me now you did your homework and feel stupid. 

No one was mocking you. Part of being a friendly place and making friends is seeing the humor in things and telling jokes. But whatever. 

13 minutes ago, gramma said:

You was the one who was dead serious about trying to mock me now you did your homework and feel stupid. 

I don't feel stupid about anything man. I still find it comical and guarantee you say yeah I'm getting ground shipping to Hawaii anyone is going to laugh. 

UPS Ground shipping to Hawaii is not a thing. I was a logistics manager for UPS and have actually asked UPS personally to ship ground to Hawaii from Reno, NV. Ground means the product is shipped through UPS trucks. So if you ship Ground to Hawaii your truck will never get there. Unless the truck can run on water. But then that would be a "Sea" shipment. 

2 hours ago, gramma said:

Funny I just got 2 large boxes shipped from Cjc off road in California shipped ups ground.  One came Wednesday one came Thursday all my LLumar since the 90s ships ups ground. 

You're are being fooled. If I use the "UPS ground" from New York to Hawaii. They will ship it via truck all the way to California then from there it ships out as air. So you are saving money for doing that but as far as shipping ground from California to Hawaii. I bet the price is almost identical to shipping by air.

People really getting pissed about this little joke?  Yes the service is called ground, but realty it is a ground/air combo to get the package there.  Hence the joke about it being shipped "ground" when it will require sea or air to actually get to the island.  If you can't take jokes than probably need to disconnect your internet.  :facepalm2