Tint peel boards! Let’s see yours

Someone on this forum had mentioned corrugated plastic sheets at some point. Wanting something lightweight and transportable, I went off of that idea and created what is below. I scored the sheet on the front and used gorilla tape on the back to make hinges so it is foldable, and use velcro to attach it to a ladder. 

IMG_20181003_103254.jpg

Check out my awesome mobile peel board. I bought a clothing hanger stand and a white board from Wal Mart and then customized it. You cant cut or shrink on this peel board I just use it for the delearship 2 window tints. We precut our film at the shop and preshrink for the delearship, snap shrinking. By doing this, we can do 40 2 front windows in 3 - 4 hours. Excuse the mess :D

15434319314942510121474187559843.jpg

@Jake you showed me how to snap shrink back when I was having troubles with metal film ghosting. Ever since you showed it to me I have been using the shit out of it. EVERY single car roll downs is snap shrunk, cept frameless, they seem to have a little more than usual. Anyways, YOU DA MAN JAKE!

3 hours ago, Stewy said:

@Jake you showed me how to snap shrink back when I was having troubles with metal film ghosting. Ever since you showed it to me I have been using the shit out of it. EVERY single car roll downs is snap shrunk, cept frameless, they seem to have a little more than usual. Anyways, YOU DA MAN JAKE!

Hell ya! Glad it's working for you.

I made this with a tripod stand from Home Depot. I added casters to the bottom. Two pieces of wood with foam on each side to sandwich the glass in the clamp. The glass is just a piece I had laying around. It’s not good for cutting, but I do all that on the 4x8 slider I have mounted to the wall. I only use this to peel the film opposite of the slider. 

0CDEFAA9-5098-4919-8652-B5806CF598F9.jpeg