Madico Clearplex, What is it ?

because of how the windshield is supposed to break in case of an accident.

[*]360911

:?

Ever see a consumer that hasn't changed their tint even though the adhesive has gone South? That would be another reason (the idiot factor). Bubbles and orange peel in adhesive and the eventual scratching of the product surface present visual distractions, even in clear film.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I've been thinking about adding it.

I've heard that snow and ice come off of it really easily and it's rare that you'd need to scrape your windshield (my main concern).

Heck, I may just do my own vehicles.

Retail I bet the market is super small, but commercial vehicles would be the bread and butter.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
its a tear off like when you on nascar cars or racing helmets. its brand new was just introduced at sema. its like applying a 4 mil window film on your windshield, its supposed to come "premolded" or already shrunk. :bingo

nope :beer its been out almost a year, doesn't come premolded comes on 100' roll x 36 48 or 60" widths the stuff they were showing at sema was the new updated version of clearplex, cuz the first batch of it didn't last for shiat mabye 4 months if you are lucky

Mabye they are pre shrinkin em now thats somethin I ain't heard

nope :beer its been out almost a year, doesn't come premolded comes on 100' roll x 36 48 or 60" widths the stuff they were showing at sema was the new updated version of clearplex, cuz the first batch of it didn't last for shiat mabye 4 months if you are lucky

Mabye they are pre shrinkin em now thats somethin I ain't heard

so in other words,

the local maddy rep bullshiatted the shiat out of me? :bingo

I think this Plex biss is only going to fancy a turbo 997 or Por/GT client who drives fast behind tractor trailers in the winter. Tough sell for your average joe Altima/ Max.... I will demo one for the ''shop show in go'' if they send me one for nada... This is a NICHE market prodoct. :hump ....they have my address already :twocents

Archived