Llumar is just going too far now.

Guest scottydosnntkno
All I know is this............bitchin is not going to solve a thing. STOP USING THEIR FILM if it is so bad. But, unfortunately, not many have the cubes to do this...............................

THe only reason I dont change is 12 years of llumar warranties out there . Did some sunguard around 2002 and all came back and because I didnt buy there film the wouldnt let me do the warranty . So I had bitching from customers because they wanted me to replace it with llumar film . I dont know how these guys out there switch film every other year . Had a guy come back last week with a sunguard warranty I did in 2002. Who keeps there car and reciept for 8 years ? :lol

The mannys count on the custy NOT to keep the car and or paperwork for 8 years

:lol

my cars been in my family for 9 years(since new) and we still have all the paperwork from the sale, the sticker, and all the maint. records/receipts :lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is this............bitchin is not going to solve a thing. STOP USING THEIR FILM if it is so bad. But, unfortunately, not many have the cubes to do this...............................

THe only reason i dont change is 12 years of llumar warranties out there . Did some sunguard around 2002 and all came back and because i didnt buy there film the wouldnt let me do the warranty . So i had bitching from customers because they wanted me to replace it with llumar film . I dont know how these guys out there switch film every other year . Had a guy come back last week with a sunguard warranty i did in 2002. Who keeps there car and reciept for 8 years ? :badidea

The mannys count on the custy NOT to keep the car and or paperwork for 8 years

:D

my cars been in my family for 9 years(since new) and we still have all the paperwork from the sale, the sticker, and all the maint. records/receipts :nono

We have been using llumar here since 1998 have done aprox 20K cars since then . I just handed in warranties for this year so far and only had 10 for the year and last year i think i had 15 . There film is good . I relate it to a hot chick with a smoking body but a bitchy personality or would you rather a ugly chick with a great personality . We will complain all day she is a bitch but at the end of the night you have a smile on your face .

filling out warranty forms is a loss of money. i prefer to use a film with no warranty issues. i have come the the concluision that if i am am working my dollars per hour gross profit target is $100.00 per hour. the last thing i want to do is spend hours on the phone or filling out paperwork. this i consider a toal loss. i use sungard hp film, lifetime warranty and one year labor warranty. i offer a lifetime labor as a upsell to cover any returns. time is money and labor is the biggest killer. i would rather tint another car then fight for 5 or 10 dollars worth of film

filling out warranty forms is a loss of money. i prefer to use a film with no warranty issues. i have come the the concluision that if i am am working my dollars per hour gross profit target is $100.00 per hour. the last thing i want to do is spend hours on the phone or filling out paperwork. this i consider a toal loss. i use sungard hp film, lifetime warranty and one year labor warranty. i offer a lifetime labor as a upsell to cover any returns. time is money and labor is the biggest killer. i would rather tint another car then fight for 5 or 10 dollars worth of film

Time is money. Explaining your warranty policy breakdown with warranty purchase options has got to be a real quick selling process....

:waving

why would anyone buy Lulu when they can buy Global :waving:hug

What if they aren't buying auto, Global is out if we are talking flat glass

I thought we were talking about auto? I like customer service better than lulu offers but that's just my opinion. SG has a great lineup of flat glass film and great customer service through reps like yourself. I sure hope the new owners do the right thing with the auto line. I like SunT flat glass film also, just got 36 sixty inch boxes of graffiti film from them. Have never had a problem with warranty reimbursement from either but it makes sense to keep detailed records no matter what film you use. :lol

Archived