First 2001 Camaro BG

finishlineautosports

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the "don't shrink the bottom" part and it can be done....what I have done the last couple I have got was to heat up the "pocket" that pops up in the middle of the bottom because of the dove tail shape of the glass.... Just heat it a little bit and it will let the film lay down.

I also have been reverse rolling them and that makes it so much easier to get it installed...

Let me know how you anchor it and how it goes, i gotta do a 97 Trans am

I did one months back, the bg took me 4 tries until i got it. Even though Im sure i can get it done easier now, im definatley pricing this one high b/c I realy don't care to see one again.

For more info on the Camaro/Trans am, check out the makes, models, section.

Well, tomorrow is the big day on this car, door windows will be CAKE and the BG doesn't seem like it will be too big of a deal. Luckily I have enough tint to do it a few times if need be but it seems it will work out best to shrink the top and then the large pocket that will probably show in the center of the bottom.

Also, for guys that handcut, how do you guys do the cutout for the rear defroster plugins?

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II
Well, tomorrow is the big day on this car, door windows will be CAKE and the BG doesn't seem like it will be too big of a deal. Luckily I have enough tint to do it a few times if need be but it seems it will work out best to shrink the top and then the large pocket that will probably show in the center of the bottom.

Also, for guys that handcut, how do you guys do the cutout for the rear defroster plugins?

Try it like this.

Archived