XPEL Moves Out of Texas.

Another key installer just got the riot act from Eric "a key pro salesman" ????????about reselling XPEL Film...yanked them off Dealer Locator and mentioned sending a legal letter to installer?

Who says we can't resell anyone's stock to friends or customers?

Or is there a contract that XPEL has us sign through DAP or another means stating we can resell or dump there film to work with non predatory companies?

Total BS

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silverbullet,

Guess your talking about Richard with PPFDepot right?

Would love for you to add in there the real reason why Eric called him out on the crap he was pulling by rebranding / naming and reboxing ultimate film when he wasn't authorized to sell it or do any of the above.

He wasn't reaelling stock to friends or customers. It was much more involved.

Who are you, name?

Who do you work for or what's your company?

Courious.

~A

Alasinger, likes to sing but doesn't know his notes.

How can manufacturer tell an installer that that they can't resell products?

We all do this everyday Singer.

Do you not sell product to customers everyday?

Wow are you that naive...if you think we all can't access every product on the market and resell to anyone we wish, your greatly mistaken.

As independent installer I don't have agreements or contracts that tell me what I can or cannot do...you might since your part of XPEL.

That's your problem, not mine.

I just sold a roll of XPEL that I did not need...what's the difference?

If I can buy from a broker/ distributor at a lower cost without the threats...I will all day, everyday.

I just got an offer from them to buy ultimate film (reboxed, and renamed) at a price per sq/ft for any time I needed an order of any and all sizes from 12" up to 60" widths.

They said they were a distributor of there product, but they were not and I knew they were not.

I'm not part of XPEL. I choose to use there product and patterns. That's it. I'm not locked in with them at all and I can choose to buy any brand if available to me at my disposal.

You never answered my question. Who are you? What business do you own or work for, what's your name?

~A

Adam, thanks I understand but from one installer to another...why would you pay a higher price for a film you could get less expensive?

I bought film in a plain box and it was Suntek as that's what I use.

I asked for a brand and got what I wanted without the hassle of DAP or quite frankly being controlled on how I buy.

The wow factor here is who would run and tell XPEL that you had a distributor call you and then you personally engaged with EK or DC to try to squash a sale for your benefit...say what?????

PPF Depot was trying to help you like they have for me and was still supporting the XPEL brand...they don't bash products, they are a broker for installers to get better pricing and programs and from my seat a preferred vendor partner to seek out alternative products and pricing for all of our benefits.

The wow factor here...!!!!???? Honestly your so unprofessional and I don't appreacheate this crap. Your making me seem like I'm am ass by pointing your finger at me blasting this up here for everyone to see as if I'm an idiot for what I did.

A great incentive is that XPEL provides rewards when buying film from them that can be applied towards DAP cutting fees (credit) that turns into discounts each month. Depending on the amount of film you buy depends on the discount that is applied each month. PPFDepot doesn't do this, only XPEL can.

XPEL was approached on my behalf to discuss the offer that was presented to me from PPFDepot to see if an equal or better offer could be put on the table from them which immediately turned into a concern on there end and the questions started flying.

Silverbullet...this is no different then when buying a car, you shop. I was looking at the best opportunity as a whole, not just based on lowest cost per sq/ft from one source. Any smart business person would have done this.

Depending on the average amount in savings each month with DAP fees, shipping costs, sq/ft price, etc... would have depended on the deciding factor.

To answer your question, "who would have run to XPEL and told them this?" ME, for the reason in the explanation above.

Your so quick to try and make me look like I'm a fool for what I did like it was a stupid thing or like I ruined a good opportunity. Your unprofessional, unethethacal, you've made smart comments towards me about singing a song bla bla bla...you go on and on and it's a never ending battle with you. All your doing is giving people a negative opinion on here towards yourself. Your basically lighting your own fire and your the one who looks like the ass on here by the way your acting, not me, and I feel bad for you.

AGAIN, ANSWER THE QUESTION. WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING THIS QUESTION?

~A

Good Luck Adam, your answers are not clear to me and you don't have to defend yourself and explain anything to me.

I could care less, I was pointing out to you my observations ( this forum is a freedom of speech) I don't think what you did was a bright business decision or very professional...but then again hey at least you had some questions raised in your mind that you felt obligated to contact XPEL to get a better price from them :cool.

XPEL's DAP credit system should still work no matter who you buy from...again that is your decision on who you buy from and why.

This forum is meant to be fluid and mostly private by having a user name as Silverbullet....I chose my user name to be who I am.

Why would I tell you of anyone who I am, let alone you...when you are not very trustworthy.

Did you get a better price from XPEL finally? Or did they swim around you with the value of why we pay $---+ a sq ft for a film and that your DAP cost $--- per cut or your flat rate is $(X) when you can buy on the street for 10% less on any given day? 

I don't agree that I am unprofessional or unethical I just call a spade...a spade.

If I offended anyone, please let me know and I will use more etiquette next time. :minichuck

Regards,

Paint Defender

Archived