XPEL Moves Out of Texas.

As you all can tell toad has no class.if you gotta a problem with me then step up.

i can out tint or clear bra you any day .or we can go in to it more

.i said I m letting it go but I've heard how you talk about your customers'.

mr.i do buy from you and I do like your products just that your a two faced.

think its funny that some shops out here get free computer cut and others don't.i guess you gotta give things away for tint shops to change to 3m.that's a selling point.don't get your tint in a bunch.

I'm just saying what's true.always been that way ever since I've meet you.

im not hiding you don't scare me.i don't usually use 3m.cause of the price.

just don't talk about your competitors/custumers that's all

.im sure I'll get some smart azz reply.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you all can tell toad has no class.if you gotta a problem with me then step up.

i can out tint or clear bra you any day .or we can go in to it more

.i said I m letting it go but I've heard how you talk about your customers'.

mr.i do buy from you and I do like your products just that your a two faced.

think its funny that some shops out here get free computer cut and others don't.i guess you gotta give things away for tint shops to change to 3m.that's a selling point.don't get your tint in a bunch.

I'm just saying what's true.always been that way ever since I've meet you.

im not hiding you don't scare me.i don't usually use 3m.cause of the price.

just don't talk about your competitors/custumers that's all

.im sure I'll get some smart azz reply.

You mean one pointing out your lack of grammar? For someone to boast as much as you just did you could at least put a little more effort into your message.

You are a distributor of 3M. By being a distributor you are a 'face' of 3M, whether your smart enough to see it or obviously not. 

Dont sit there and try to quote words like 'product' and 'morals' cos your silly enough to open a thread about your direct competition. Yes it would have been smart to open a 'fake' logon cos doing it as a direct competition just made you look pathetic lol.

Good luck being paranoid debating  :wall

Since you are new to PPF and this forum, this topic actually has been brought up prior to this thread being started, by me of course. Todd started this but it isn't the original debate that has been going for a while. The original point was that Xpel said directly to me that they were not opening installation shops outside of San Antonio. Then they turned around and did it immediately after. They have no credibility with me. And as far as "product" why the hell can anyone not talk about that? That is what this forum is about. And "morals"? Really. You tell someone to basically be a chickenshit and create a fake profile to start a topic about a competitor... how damn cowardly is that? if you have a problem with someone or something man up and bring it out. Don't hide behind some fake account. It doesn't make you look pathetic at all. In fact making a fake profile is as pathetic as it gets. Have a little integrity and stand behind your word. I am pretty disappointed in you. I lived in Australia and also met a lot of them over in Europe. They ALL have shown more character than you.

You are a distributor of 3M. By being a distributor you are a 'face' of 3M, whether your smart enough to see it or obviously not. 

Dont sit there and try to quote words like 'product' and 'morals' cos your silly enough to open a thread about your direct competition. Yes it would have been smart to open a 'fake' logon cos doing it as a direct competition just made you look pathetic lol.

Good luck being paranoid debating  :wall

Since you are new to PPF and this forum, this topic actually has been brought up prior to this thread being started, by me of course. Todd started this but it isn't the original debate that has been going for a while. The original point was that Xpel said directly to me that they were not opening installation shops outside of San Antonio. Then they turned around and did it immediately after. They have no credibility with me. And as far as "product" why the hell can anyone not talk about that? That is what this forum is about. And "morals"? Really. You tell someone to basically be a chickenshit and create a fake profile to start a topic about a competitor... how damn cowardly is that? if you have a problem with someone or something man up and bring it out. Don't hide behind some fake account. It doesn't make you look pathetic at all. In fact making a fake profile is as pathetic as it gets. Have a little integrity and stand behind your word. I am pretty disappointed in you. I lived in Australia and also met a lot of them over in Europe. They ALL have shown more character than you.

lol I like how the big part of what you are banging on about is me mentioning a fake account. As usual good work missing the point, I was pointing out how it looks when a competitor/distributor makes the comment. Maybe fake account wasn't the right words, maybe I should have used the word personal account that doesn't show an affiliation to a competitor. The point (again missed) is it lowers the credibility. You read a thread that a distributor of a product recommends the product they stock, surprise surprise you think, well the same can be said when they bang on about another brand. Got the point yet or want to bang on about fake accounts lol  I would also have a big dig about someone that I knew was hiding behind a fake account for some negative reason but again wasn't the point I was making.

You are just as good at contradicting yourself as you think I am, you want to point out that anyone can talk about anything (again was never my point) and that's what the forums are about yet your quick to point out I am new to PPF, New to the forum and even that it doesn't affect me in Australia. I wasn't chickenshit, I had a problem and manned up and brought it out which you mention above is important, yet doing so made me have no character and made you disappointed in me because you don't like my opinion. Contradict, contradict contradict. Guess I should have been chickenshit and not said anything and not enter into these pointless war of words with you.

Your thoughts on me mean so much. Good to see you have nothing but personal attacks over something so petty as making a fake account, clearly showing great character yourself on that one. Who's character is better, the one that starts personal attacks or the one that doesn't.

Look forwarded to another response 2 weeks from now or should we let people get back on topic....

Good luck being paranoid debating :wall

lol I like how the big part of what you are banging on about is me mentioning a fake account. As usual good work missing the point, I was pointing out how it looks when a competitor/distributor makes the comment. Maybe fake account wasn't the right words, maybe I should have used the word personal account that doesn't show an affiliation to a competitor. The point (again missed) is it lowers the credibility. You read a thread that a distributor of a product recommends the product they stock, surprise surprise you think, well the same can be said when they bang on about another brand. Got the point yet or want to bang on about fake accounts lol I would also have a big dig about someone that I knew was hiding behind a fake account for some negative reason but again wasn't the point I was making.

You are just as good at contradicting yourself as you think I am, you want to point out that anyone can talk about anything (again was never my point) and that's what the forums are about yet your quick to point out I am new to PPF, New to the forum and even that it doesn't affect me in Australia. I wasn't chickenshit, I had a problem and manned up and brought it out which you mention above is important, yet doing so made me have no character and made you disappointed in me because you don't like my opinion. Contradict, contradict contradict. Guess I should have been chickenshit and not said anything and not enter into these pointless war of words with you.

Your thoughts on me mean so much. Good to see you have nothing but personal attacks over something so petty as making a fake account, clearly showing great character yourself on that one. Who's character is better, the one that starts personal attacks or the one that doesn't.

Look forwarded to another response 2 weeks from now or should we let people get back on topic....

Dang supreme, you must have a real itch to bitch!

Archived