Duraflex

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good film company will stand behind they're product. Every film company will have issues and not everyone will have the "SAME" results. I suggest you feel out the market in general and use what you can use in your business. Low angle haze on a dyed film will probably be a korean made film. There's a certain manufacturer out there having a new DYED film with higher IR blocking capabilities. But i wont get into that :lol

Don't buy anything from them, the last 2 months all I've done is redo Windows due to there dura/Teraflex line, I figured I'd go out on a limb and try something different. In the last 10 years I can count on one hand how many I've had to redo, the last 4 months using Flexfilm I've redone almost everyone so far.

IMG_5517.JPG

IMG_5515.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

How do I get pictures to post, that evedently didn't work

Use the attachment near the bottom of the screen when posting, but you have to hit More Reply Options first.

How to post pics

Thank ya!! I'm on my super old phone now, I'll get on the desktop version now!! I appreciate it!!

I have more pictures but that's just the 3 I had to redo today, 2 of the cars had 2 Windows redone and 1 had 3 Windows an almost a back window but thankfully it was a really cool guy and he understood how hard the back window was to peel off and redo. The back window only had a few bubbles for now so it wasn't terrible, And honestly when I peeled the tint off there was maybe a dollar size amount of adhesive I got off of all the windows together, I almost could of got away with not even scraping the Windows with a razor

post-41218-0-50381500-1461900748_thumb.j

post-41218-0-71636400-1461900793_thumb.j

post-41218-0-18805500-1461900835_thumb.j

Archived