Duraflex

I'm calling flexfilm in the morning and hopefully getting money back or something, like I said the last 4 months this is all I've used doing roughly 3-6 cars/trucks a day, full cars or just the front two Windows. I'm sure there will be more coming back. Needless to say I'm switching back to my normal Johnsons, they have treated me well and the tint itself has treated me great. The money lost is one thing but having unhappy customers is what I don't like. Sorry Flexfilms, you "sell" a great product, but the product........... Yeah........

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That really sucks man. Shiiii happens. All the redo to do is gota hurt. I dont know what pricing is on johnsons. But u should try solarfx. Lots of great sales displays and lots of help from the guys at dragon. I was doin llumar and left them for solarfx and havent looked baçk plus i love how aggressive the adhesive is.hope this is the end of ur troubles

I spoke with Ralph today, have to say he sounded genuinely concernedand is looking into the rolls I purchased and seeing what he can do with it all. Yeah johnsons has treated me good, I might be one of the few but they've got a good record with me. I am interested in looking into solar fx though. I've been a creature of habit but since I found this site and have been reading the past few days solar fx seems to have a good record!

been using solarfx ultra and carbon fx lines.  not a bad word about them.  shrink is great and they tack up really quick.  pretty much eliminated any peanuts since using them.  imo best films i have ever used(been thru a lot of lines)

b337078ed6d37aec9ea82853262ad6e6.jpg

Well I can say that I have never been more happy to get a film off of my vehicle. The absolute worst film I have ever used, optical clarity and distortion plus the low angle haze. Glad I tried the film on my personal vehicle first before using on customers cars, saved me a lot of potential issues.

Archived