Competitor False Advertising and Slamming Us. How to Handle?

As for bad reviews, repond/reply to them in the most professional manner; which can actually make you look good. 

As for them being cheaper, I would stress that your installs are cleaner, which is most important and if something happens with the film, you'll be in business to assist them.   Also explain you see these shops come and go and if they want great film and install you're for them, but if they want cheap shiat, you're not. That basically what i do now, i say if you want best film and install im your guy, but if you want just a cheap price and film that last a year im not for you.  And no, i wont match there price...many $99 tint are out there that will be gone really soon go find them.  You get what you pay for. 

Edit: You mentioned he does good work.  I would say that ceramic is usually around $4-$500. If he charges that low, i doubt your getting ceramic=cheap rebox. 

Edited by pbalentine

35 minutes ago, TINT said:

If its affecting your business directly and are hurting get a lawyer! 

If they are making it they're mission to talk crap about your business constantly it could be harrassment??? 

Use to work at a business where we dealt with the same thing. Sometimes a lot worse things than what's been mentioned on here and there pretty much nothing you can do. 

my boss use to have ppl making death threats about him on social media and no one, especially local law enforcement would do anything. It was insane.