37 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

No felt to tape, interiors/exterior parts to remove like panel, seals & brake light takes 2 hr for an easy sedan. 

With any of the above at its difficult then 2.5-3 hr and thats with no redos. 

I’m at an hour with no bullshot to deal with..... typical 4door.. accord, Altima, F1shitty...... 

I always get asked how fast and how many can you do in a day.

This is not a race (cant get that through the head of some installers).

I get paid once (redos are free, and I don't do redos.) I have no problem laying out the average 4 dr sedan about 50 minutes start to finish, but when an audi, vw, Porsche or other wagon or suv, which is well paid, I take the time needed to make sure the customer is happy.

We know as installers when we lay a window if it is up to par...if you have to think about something you know is there and have to second guess yourself if it is good enough, that is the time to replace it. I don't care if your boss says I want numbers and let it go, if that is the case, time to hand your squeeges to your boss and tell him to do it., ask some of these established individuals on here, professionalism goes a long way with window film. people are funny about window film, they will be a lifetime customer if they like your work weather you are at that company or not. It is not easy to find a company or installer as a consumer to leave their vehicle not knowing what type of care it will be given.

Its funny how tinters pride themselves on speed. How fast does not matter, its how clean the patterns and install is.  My installs are as good as they get and thats all that matters. Speed would only be an issue if you are missing out on work for taking too long. 

Seriously, do you think guys in auto painting think theyre the best because how fast they paint....nope, its the end result the custy is stuck with.  Years later do think custy will think of you and be like damn that guy is fast. Actually, my last custy said hes had a few bad mobile installs from guys that were in and out quickly. He thanked me for taking my time and tipped me...quality does pay not speed. 

5 hours ago, jconnors said:

as far as the camry in 1:48-i think that's pretty good.  i'm slower but i pull the quarters on that and that adds some time

I used to pull the quarters on that car I figured out a way to do it with the quarters in...the new Prius and the Subaru outback I believe