Last one to post #840

Cool thanks. I'll probably stop over tomorrow and check it out. I'm sure she'll excited. :)  Once she retired, she turned in her car (Was a Kia Soul, which she really liked) and she shared my dad's truck with him. Then when he passed away, she just continued to drive the truck, which I know she never liked. And I don't blame her... not the smoothest ride and tight on space.

Cool thanks. I'll probably stop over tomorrow and check it out. I'm sure she'll excited. [emoji4]  Once she retired, she turned in her car (Was a Kia Soul, which she really liked) and she shared my dad's truck with him. Then when he passed away, she just continued to drive the truck, which I know she never liked. And I don't blame her... not the smoothest ride and tight on space.

I’m not a fan of them personally, I’ve done remote starters on some that should have been thrown away. My mom purchased one used from an individual and it was nothing like they advertised and was more of a headache than anything. Not saying the one she just purchased is like my moms or any of the the ones I’ve worked on, but there are some issues with them that I’ve noticed across the board and the main one being the electronics. They are sensitive to any and everything when it comes to that, especially the ignition. It’s one of those that having a lot of keys on the ring while the key is in the ignition is not a good idea as the weight on the cylinder will eventually cause a problem.

I can see that, I'll say I'd still push a gm or ford before I buy an import. Most of our, yes our (American cars) short comings come from us outsourcing (helping the rest of the worlds economy) example.. 2.5 iron duke, gm design... 2.2 cavalier/s-10 base motor... Isuzu. Take a guess which one is more reliable. 88-94 cavalier ignition lock cylinder prone to failure (Japanese design) it sucks that you have to know how to buy American if you want a good product. :facepalm Hint ..... the models that don't get good gas mileage are typically the better buy, now weigh that against mileage/major repairs/and intended use. :beer sup folks :beer:murica