Keep options simple

Some of you may have noticed that with few choices a custy makes a quick decision and given large number of options it takes FOREVER or confuses custy.

Study says too much choice hurts sales.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-10-scientists-uncover-lunch.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Two options, four shades in each.

Really its ATC or CTX then a couple options on darkness. There is AIR too but thats mostly reserved for windshields.

Thinking of doing up sample boards with Legal, Light, Medium and Dark to avoid the whole number situation.

Correspond Legal, Light, Medium and Dark as 50, 35, 15 or 20 and 5. I can't stand the "Do you have like a 26?" question.

1 hour ago, ErieTint said:

Two options, four shades in each.

Really its ATC or CTX then a couple options on darkness. There is AIR too but thats mostly reserved for windshields.

Thinking of doing up sample boards with Legal, Light, Medium and Dark to avoid the whole number situation.

Correspond Legal, Light, Medium and Dark as 50, 35, 15 or 20 and 5. I can't stand the "Do you have like a 26?" question.

Nah the worst is when they ask for 2.5642365 percent

16 minutes ago, blackoutauto said:

Nah the worst is when they ask for 2.5642365 percent

True. :lol

Had someone ask "What do you carry?" so I tell them what shades I stock. Then flat out asked for something I didn't have.

Hence my thoughts on moving to the Legal, Light, Medium and Dark scale. Don't even talk numbers with them. Makes it safer.