Injuries while tinting

I hate to start a thread like this, but thought it’d be interesting to hear what all injuries you guys have experienced while tinting. I’ve had the occasional cuts from tint and what not, but I just got ten stitches in my leg from a razor blade. I was stripping glue off a window and dropped my blade. Somehow it cut down my shin to the point that I could see my bone. Freak accident to say the least. It was kind of funny that my customer helped wrap me up. I had to put his door panel back on with blood dripping into my shoe. I’ll Spare the nasty pictures IMG_4016.jpgIMG_6624.jpg

Freak accident for sure! The razor had to fall perfect for it to do that kind of damage.

Worst cut I’ve got from tinting is when I was playing around with shaving a frameless window. I thought it was a good idea to run my index finger across the top edge to see if my shave was below the beveled edge of the glass. Cut the s*** out of my finger - thing wouldn’t stop bleeding. Won’t make that mistake again!

You ain't lived till you grab your unger by the blade from your pouch and thought why is my finger soaked  :? Immediately :? By then you've realized the shitty taped up blade cap fell off and blood has started dripping from your elbow :dunno ssdd sprint to the work van and grab some super glue an a glove cuz you still gots winders to stick!