XPEL Moves Out of Texas.

"Keep stockholders happy..."

While their main focus is making money... Is it even possible to approach stockholders with dissatisfaction of how a company is operating? Not speaking of Xpel specifically... But maybe if stockholders of these companies were aware of the practices of these companies trying to do whatever they are doing, in the name of "pleasing the stockholders".....

Just a thought..

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am more confused at what you expected Xpel to do in this situation. From what I read the only solution and what you were expecting Xpel to do was to get involved and find out which Distributor is selling to this person and get them to stop selling it to them. This would be completely out of line and bad for their image and I doubt any manufacturer would do that. Or if they don't want to tarnish their reputation by doing that they tell this customer that they can not buy from any other distributor around the world and must buy from you as you are nearer. This customer would not do this as other people would come to you as you would sell it for cheaper. How does this prob or possible solution not sound crazy and really should not be bashing Xpel or any other manufacturer for.

I any manufacturer were very sympathetic to your story when they get a whiff of possibly getting a new customer lol. Would love to have heard what Suntek or any other manufacturer would have done with your case.

Good luck with it all.

Roach - Pretty sure shareholders are in the market to make money to, pretty sure they aren't swayed by 'morals' but the bottom line of their shares :thumb

Don't get me wrong, I love XPEL products, the Ultimate, the Stealth and the People are also great, Jeff, Alex, and Luke are all nice people.  I was just hoping for some consideration with our issue which isn't really being addressed.  That's all folks.

I guess I was just trying to work out what you actually wanted them to do about it, they were the only two options I could think of and neither you would expect anyone to do.

All the best though, either way it does suck when other businesses start competing, hopefully you can be fluid enough with some new options to stay above the rest!

And clearly you don't. So stop trolling the forums. His company has been around for 15+ years. It has nothing to do with Matrix films and is not owned by matrix films. 

I am little confused how Protective Solutions is not engaged with Matrix Films, PremiumShield or PPF Distributing?

Same owners though?

Looks like someone has more BS than Hanson's Farm and has some internal fertummelt or is like a Pisher in this particular case study :lol

Archived