XPEL Moves Out of Texas.

You are incorrect, sir.

If you bring me some proof of Houston's employment, I'll post a video of myself dancing in a gorilla suit (for those of you that don't know, Houston is a business owner in Dallas).  But until then, let's just get back to work and keep things positive and productive.

You are correct in one thing.  You are not the only one that is bringing stuff up.  There are a few others that use competing products and those that have things to gain by trying to paint XPEL in a negative light.  Meanwhile, despite any heresay or slander that may appear, I sleep very well at night knowing that we do things the right way, take care of our loyal customers, and do more than anyone to generate business for them.

If you happen to be in Houston, TX next week, you should stop by the auto show and visit the happy customers that will be working along side us (for free) generating leads in the booth.   :thumb

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another example:

Eric got our customer listed on the front page of the automotive section of the January 11th (Sunday edition) of the Cleveland newspaper:

16260900106_7fe27b99d8.jpgNewspaper by pjp98z, on Flickr

Here's the link if you'd like to read further (unfortunately the newspaper had some spelling ssues, but you get the point).  We work hard every day to promote loyal XPEL film users!!

You are too funny man. Actually read what it says. Its a tag from their website so they get more hits to their page. Click on it and see where it takes you bud. It's pictures of their installs with tags all the way down at the bottom listing our company, brand of product we make, and other things that someone would research on google so they would come up faster which it looks like it did. Sounds like they did a good job embedding key words so their SEO is greater. Do you know what SEO is? :thumb Read all of the things they put in the tag. Again, you are going nowhere with the info you have found. No BS here. Good luck though.

Do you know what SEO stands for?

Search Engine Optimization...it's like the cloud right-Moron.

AUFKM?

How about...

Sleazy Engine Optimization - Right?

Close though?

I can't figure it out... it's sooooo complicated, you must be a magician?

Okay Stooge, have a nice weekend.

You are incorrect, sir.

If you bring me some proof of Houston's employment, I'll post a video of myself dancing in a gorilla suit (for those of you that don't know, Houston is a business owner in Dallas).  But until then, let's just get back to work and keep things positive and productive.

You are correct in one thing.  You are not the only one that is bringing stuff up.  There are a few others that use competing products and those that have things to gain by trying to paint XPEL in a negative light.  Meanwhile, despite any heresay or slander that may appear, I sleep very well at night knowing that we do things the right way, take care of our loyal customers, and do more than anyone to generate business for them.

If you happen to be in Houston, TX next week, you should stop by the auto show and visit the happy customers that will be working along side us (for free) generating leads in the booth.   :thumb

Well I guess I will look forward to seeing you in that suit some day. its not like you haven't told me one thing before then flipped around a couple of months later. And that's great you guys are going out promoting YOUR product which makes YOU money. But the lack of integrity coming from Xpel is obvious... so without putting anything in writing in this forum for all to see I can only expect you to paly on words as you have before and change your statement in the future. To date Xpel has ZERO credibility with me... not to mention other installers in this thread. Sleep well tonight... your shareholders must be proud.

By the way I still haven't seen anything posted in regards to how you screwed a local installer over here. Funny how Houston got the business though even though he didn't have the lead. Eric is on every other forum in the world. That is his job. So why isn't he on here???

And for what it is worth, Eric is not on forums. Michael Dobbins is. He is our Brand Ambassador. Eric's job is to help new businesses get their feet in the ground and helping existing businesses grow. A good example of this is when he took your friend's business from non-existent on the first page of Google search results to number two. In a week.

You 2 guys.......you are arguing like girls on a forum that the world can see....very professional Jeff for a corporate guy. Let just all make money and drink more beers....

I learn 2 things from this topic....1. I don't know if I can trust xpel 2. I...myself will not debate with Pro Tect

Cheers give me my beer

Jeff the install shop I was speaking of... the one you guys were supposed to help land an account but instead took Houston in... he used your product EXCLUSIVELY. I have been to car shows before and have seen his vendor setup with Xpel all over it. Now he has switched to Suntek. He did that for a reason... and not that its a better film. But again feel free to elaborate.

I am done with this topic. Its pretty clear what's going on to anyone who reads this. I know first hand I have been lied to directly from Xpel which is the main reason I do not use your product or promote it. I do however say its the second best film out there in many forums even though I have had bad experiences with the company itself. Everyone else ill figure it out as time goes on. I am sure you guys will do great... and happy for you. I will continue to do great as well offering what I feel is the best film on the market with the BEST customer service and support; Suntek. 

Archived