Reasonable defects following paint protection film installation?

This my be my first post on here as I try to steer clear of forums for just this reason, but how can you put up photos of someone's work to emphasize you're point or 'out' someone when you base your argument on 'possible' flaws from a photograph. I'm afraid you render your entire post pointless. Factless conjecture is what is wrong with forums these days. You may well be very educated in this field but I'm afraid you are not showing it.

My point of posting the photo was to show a possible defect and see if there was any possible explanation given to what it is since it does not look to be paint related. Nobody is going to his shop to watch the work for a week to point anything out, so a photo is all we got. Since I stated it is very hard to find a flaw on photos, an explanation of those marks should be easy to explain since it is so blatant. There was no explanation given just a defense which proves my point to me. Flawless don't happen period, not 100% of everyday. I won't post anymore responses since I am satisfied and there no point arguing with someone that claims flawless installs.

Still struggling Eh? Blatant lol there is nothing there save your febrile imaginings you want there to be something so you are determined to see something that doesn't exist from a low res photo off a phone

Heh if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy knock yourself out

I have a question, if all of your installs are perfect then why aren't you taking better photos that are much more close up than the ones you have? I went through your website and do not see any photos that are close enough to make anything out. If I were on here claiming I do PERFECT installs every single time I better have a LOT of pictures taken up close to prove it. You might also take some pics of the install process as I have seen first hand installers taking pics of the car pre install and saying those were the finished results. I for one do not believe in perfection. I think there is always going to be a defect somewhere. Hell I can walk around ANY CAR MADE and find a defect in the paint somewhere. Painting is done in a clean room environment is very controlled conditions and they do not even get perfection. Find it hard to believe that not only do you get it but every single time. Throw some pics of an install in progress with some high res pics of the finished install up close and at different angles and I wont think you are completely full of yourself. I am sure as hell not flying all the way over there to look at installs... and you will find no one else will either. So lets get those pics coming so you can prove us all wrong.

This my be my first post on here as I try to steer clear of forums for just this reason, but how can you put up photos of someone's work to emphasize you're point or 'out' someone when you base your argument on 'possible' flaws from a photograph. I'm afraid you render your entire post pointless. Factless conjecture is what is wrong with forums these days. You may well be very educated in this field but I'm afraid you are not showing it.

My point of posting the photo was to show a possible defect and see if there was any possible explanation given to what it is since it does not look to be paint related. Nobody is going to his shop to watch the work for a week to point anything out, so a photo is all we got. Since I stated it is very hard to find a flaw on photos, an explanation of those marks should be easy to explain since it is so blatant. There was no explanation given just a defense which proves my point to me. Flawless don't happen period, not 100% of everyday. I won't post anymore responses since I am satisfied and there no point arguing with someone that claims flawless installs.
Still struggling Eh? Blatant lol there is nothing there save your febrile imaginings you want there to be something so you are determined to see something that doesn't exist from a low res photo off a phone

Heh if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy knock yourself out

I have a question, if all of your installs are perfect then why aren't you taking better photos that are much more close up than the ones you have? I went through your website and do not see any photos that are close enough to make anything out. If I were on here claiming I do PERFECT installs every single time I better have a LOT of pictures taken up close to prove it. You might also take some pics of the install process as I have seen first hand installers taking pics of the car pre install and saying those were the finished results. I for one do not believe in perfection. I think there is always going to be a defect somewhere. Hell I can walk around ANY CAR MADE and find a defect in the paint somewhere. Painting is done in a clean room environment is very controlled conditions and they do not even get perfection. Find it hard to believe that not only do you get it but every single time. Throw some pics of an install in progress with some high res pics of the finished install up close and at different angles and I wont think you are completely full of yourself. I am sure as hell not flying all the way over there to look at installs... and you will find no one else will either. So lets get those pics coming so you can prove us all wrong.
Jeez just can't let it go can you?

Firstly that image was not on the official company site

Second the member of staff concerned put it on Instagram and ran it through filters to achieve her desired look

There are plenty of hi red images out there if people wanted to see them and a number of zoomed ones.

Seems that several on here refuse to accept my point that anyone can deliver to these standards

Something I have said repeatedly

For the record let me restate we never talk a clients expectations down

Other than that I am repeating myself so exiting this thread

Cheers

Guest temonunez26

I would not accept any installation defects we as well as others do flawless installs every single day if your installer is talking your expectations down like this find a better one.

Your full of it no one NO ONE SIR can do flawless installs. Get your Ego in check.