How many in a day

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As few as possible...

Doing around 3-4 per day when I am at the shop. 9-10 hour days.

Just want to make 1k profit per day...

If I get to a stage that I am charging $1200 per car, then I will do 1-2 cars per day.

I am currently getting folks driving 1-2 hours from their homes to have their vehicles tinted at my shop.

If I have 1 comeback per year then I am not happy.

FYI.. 6 years ago I was tinting 6-7 cars per day and the quality was above standard. I was charging $200-$300 per car and getting some crappy cars. Now I am averaging around $360-$380 per car and doing less cars, for better customers, and better cars, for more profit...

Go figure...

I would like to get around $550-$600 per car within 3-5 years. I will be lucky to get more than 4-5 cars per week book in if I go that high in price... Might get my regular Range Rovers and Merc customers happy to pay that...

I actually see less cars as a good thing because I would have more time to dedicate to Flat Glass. In which I average around $90-$100 per sqm/ $9-$10 per sqft.

I have downsized my car tint workshop area and built an executive waiting lounge that would rival that of a 4 star hotel. And the feedback has been outstanding. One customer was disappointed that his car was ready because he was not finished watching a netflix movie on the 42" LCD TV.

My plan is in motion.

Cheers.

why is it that there are no crappy tinters that comment on here?  we know there are more garbage guys than good guys.

with all the perfect and flawless work out there-maybe i am the shiot guy...  i know i have a couple comebacks a year and when i look at my work i can say it is definitely not perfect or flawless(though i've never seen a perfect job yet in all my years dealing with cars-if anyone does perfect work i'd love to see it and get some tips.  i'll gladly travel to your shop)

but i make my 3-4k a week and work 6-7 hrs a day so i'm happy

i have a nice list of customers that have been coming to me for years and i charge the most of anyone in my area

i have a guy down the road from me who claims flawless work who posts on here-i've seen the work :D

so i guess i'm the crap guy-glad to be here and happy to be the guy everyone talks about

why is it that there are no crappy tinters that comment on here? we know there are more garbage guys than good guys.

with all the perfect and flawless work out there-maybe i am the shiot guy... i know i have a couple comebacks a year and when i look at my work i can say it is definitely not perfect or flawless(though i've never seen a perfect job yet in all my years dealing with cars-if anyone does perfect work i'd love to see it and get some tips. i'll gladly travel to your shop)

but i make my 3-4k a week and work 6-7 hrs a day so i'm happy

i have a nice list of customers that have been coming to me for years and i charge the most of anyone in my area

i have a guy down the road from me who claims flawless work who posts on here-i've seen the work :D

so i guess i'm the crap guy-glad to be here and happy to be the guy everyone talks about

Best comment on this post so far.....I hear almost everyone on here saying they do flawless installed....but shit happen sometime and sometimes it is just a shitty day....

Best comment on this post so far.....I hear almost everyone on here saying they do flawless installed....but shit happen sometime and sometimes it is just a shitty day....

Looking back through this topic, I can not find a single member say they do flawless install.

The topic question was simple... How many a day?

Some have posted useful info, and some just post off topic ramble..

Conners... The answer to why few or no "crappy tinters" post on here is because those individuals generally aren't interested in tint forums and extra effort items to better themselves.

Quality comes from being determined to improve everyday, and keeping your standard as high as possible for a sustained period of time.

Crappy workmanship comes from laziness and lack of desire and effort. The "How bad can my work be so I can just get away with it" attitude.

How many cars you can tint in a day is relative to speed. Not quality or profit.

Cheers

Cheers

How many cars you can tint in a day is relative to speed. Not quality or profit.

Truer words have never be spoken.

I've been conducting a personal survey for a very long time whilst in traffic stand stills, car parks you name it.....I can find a fault with every installation without question and nearly on every window.

The sooner the consumer realises it (but they never will) and also that speed junkie installers only exacerbate the issue.

Devil

Hes work is flawless. Otherwise he wouldnt be working there. But the owner told me theres another young guy that can knock out 15 in a day. Super long work day. Not gonna lie to do that many cars and only get 250 a day.....idk that seems suspect.

Bullshit and that's why he's working as an employee.

The tooth fairy came to me last night too.

Devil

Archived