Where can I hire experienced window tinters?

18 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

If you want one who is experienced, does good work, and dependable he already has a job. You have to train them to have them and even then..... Good luck with your search. If you find more than one send him south. LOL!!

HAHAH same here. 

or when pigs fly you'll find one

Age old problem that won't ever have a solution. As you know, window tinting is a trade, problem is that it is a trade that requires no significant license or oversight to get into. And a surplus of suppliers willing to whore out rolls of film to anyone with a credit card. Once anew hire figures out hitch side of the film sticks..they flee and open up their own "shop" ...been that way since before I started in this business ( 1985 ) ..and will be that way until I'm pushing up daisies 

7 hours ago, TomTint said:

Age old problem that won't ever have a solution. As you know, window tinting is a trade, problem is that it is a trade that requires no significant license or oversight to get into. And a surplus of suppliers willing to whore out rolls of film to anyone with a credit card. Once anew hire figures out hitch side of the film sticks..they flee and open up their own "shop" ...been that way since before I started in this business ( 1985 ) ..and will be that way until I'm pushing up daisies 

Are you a solo operation Tom?