Anyone with plans to get out of tinting?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!! Now that I am going through a divorce, and I am leaving the company to my wife, I plan on purchasing a foreclosed house that needs work, to live in while I fix it up. Then the plan is to sell that house for a large profit, and do the same thing with one or two more. On the last one, I will keep the house, pay it off, then rent it, and try to continue to the point were I dont have to live in a fixer upper, and just buy to sell/rent. Real estate, here I come!!

Ive found quite a few properties listed at a little over $50k that only need about $15k-$20k put into it, that could and should sell for $20K more than what I put in it.

I love Texas!!

YES!!! Now that I am going through a divorce, and I am leaving the company to my wife, I plan on purchasing a foreclosed house that needs work, to live in while I fix it up. Then the plan is to sell that house for a large profit, and do the same thing with one or two more. On the last one, I will keep the house, pay it off, then rent it, and try to continue to the point were I dont have to live in a fixer upper, and just buy to sell/rent. Real estate, here I come!!

Ive found quite a few properties listed at a little over $50k that only need about $15k-$20k put into it, that could and should sell for $20K more than what I put in it.

I love Texas!!

Then deduct for the broker,legal,closing costs,taxes,caring costs,....etc....Profit gets eaten up quick. Rule of thumb is that is is going to cost you 15% to sell a investment property at closing...Then the feds have their hand out after that

I love Texas!!

Then deduct for the broker,legal,closing costs,taxes,caring costs,....etc....Profit gets eaten up quick. Rule of thumb is that is is going to cost you 15% to sell a investment property at closing...Then the feds have their hand out after that

I said I have a plan. I know people that can help me. Plus, at such a low price, Id be able to pay that off in less than too years, then, sell it myself or rent it out for 2-3 years and make back all the money spent plus some. At $55k thats a stupid low mortgage payment.

Archived