XPEL Moves Out of Texas.

It will be a business decision.......It will increase sale...we are losing sale to xpel and other high consumer aftermarket product and add on....So might as well keep it in-house....There are consumer that will pick xpel no matter what you carry....and their are consumer that pick 3M no matter what you carry.....might as well keep that consumer and make more money....$$$$$$$$$......I am not converting my customer to 3M or Xpel....They have already made their decision.....We have 3 location and hopefully one of them are nearby...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a business decision.......It will increase sale...we are losing sale to xpel and other high consumer aftermarket product and add on....So might as well keep it in-house....There are consumer that will pick xpel no matter what you carry....and their are consumer that pick 3M no matter what you carry.....might as well keep that consumer and make more money....$$$$$$$$$......I am not converting my customer to 3M or Xpel....They have already made their decision.....We have 3 location and hopefully one of them are nearby...

I messaged you.

Upperkirby, 

I'll have our Houston rep get in touch with you when he gets back in next week to see what we can do for you.  He'll want to see where your shops are in relation to our existing customer's shops to determine the best way to grow the market in a healthy for everyone (including you).  Also, the more he understands about what your business is geared towards (wholesale vs. resale, high volume vs. high coverage), the more he can put a strategy together.

We look forward to earning your business!

Archived