New tint yesterday, one window has a bunch of tiny "bubbles"

Guest Blaine B.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love a challenge , if you move to Michigan Blaine I'd be glad to have you as a customer , and my prices are around --- --- for most cars ! With a money back guaranty and a lifetime warranty !

If you could have posted some pics of the flaws it would have been a little easier to see if you were "that pricky customer "

Guest Blaine B.

Yeah, a bit too late now minus the bubbles....

A bit hard to post pictures looking through a reflective surface, but I did try to show the lint on the other car.

Anything I went back for was obvious.....if you have the capacity to trust my word ;)

I love a challenge , if you move to Michigan Blaine I'd be glad to have you as a customer , and my prices are around 150 175 for most cars ! With a money back guaranty and a lifetime warranty !

youre awesome buddy :thumb never heard those lines said before.

Guest Blaine B.

Those prices are pretty good.

I'm a bit surprised at shops charging over $--- for tint. My old boss had a Lexus CT tinted at this place the dealership uses for something like $---. That's a small 2-door car. I imagine the tint film is no different than any other film. They did a nice job but I didn't go over it with a fine-tooth comb so I can't say if it was absolutely perfect or not...

But what's the deal? That seems overpriced. $--- $--- seems totally reasonable for a 4-door sedan.

But that is from a dealership.....and dealership prices are a "bit" high!

CT is a 4 door.

$--- buys an average job with a good film. At least half of my work is over $--- and I live in one of the poorest states in the country. My cheapest job is still more than what you paid but it takes a special type to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

But what's the deal? That seems overpriced. $--- seems totally reasonable for a 4-door sedan.

You've been to them 9 times between all four cars... $--- each...

Would you think $---is still overpriced if you only had to take each car once? Think of the time and hassle that would have been saved for an extra $--- each. Depending on what you and your family members do each day.... I'd rather pay the extra $$, have it done right, and not have to go back and forth...

(I'm just using that as an example - not saying $--- would have given you a perfect job in your area)

I know there are shops that charge less and do top notch work.... but that's not always the case, as you've seen.

Archived