Tint school?

Kid was asking me if i can recommend a good tint school he can go to, i came up blank. He seems pretty smart, he doesn't want to learn online or with videos or in someones shop (like everyone suggests to him), he wants a hands on classroom instruction that covers auto/residential/commercial and gives him proof that he was trained. He seems to be really serious about doing it right.  

Any good school or training like that anyone can recommend that teaches it all?

14 days training and 20k...You will tint like a pro when I am done with you!!!! Before you say that too expensive....No one in this country that can train you to tint in 2-4 days...it is all basic stuff and hopefully you got the common sense to learn the rest...your failure rate is 90% and you will make very expensive mistakes and you will make these mistakes for years...Not with me...also you will make money after I train you !!!!! And not stuck doing friends and family car for free until you learn....

Edited by Midtown Houston

I'm a very/stubborn and slow/thorough learner. The stubborn part got me where I am today. I am a good teacher now that I'm older and have experience to draw from. Also @TintDude this place has been exponentially helpful after having discovered it. But there is absolutely no way in hell anyone is gonna pay 20k to learn a trade when someone more realistic like a film company charges a couple hundred bucks.  @Midtown Houston 20k really :?