ISIS in Ausie

More people are killed by Hammers then guns, more people are killed by a drunk driver then guns. so lets ban hammers and cars. Every dictatorial regime started first by disarming its people. I've lived in middle east, few placed in Europe and now the USA. And I must say this, if you think taking peoples guns away would save lives then I have no more words for you!!! Bottom line is, the people that want to be dictators will always have guns, and criminals will always have guns. so why take guns away from law abiding citizens???

As far as ISIS goes, its just a made up name. We call them DASH in middle east, who came up with ISIS and ISIL, God knows. But here is a hint. Our Gov. the so called Gov. calls them Al Quida in Afghanistan, ISIS in Iraq and Rebels in Syria. But the truth is, this has been going on since 622ad. since Muhammad started islam. Here is all you need to know, WWW.THERELIGIONOFPEACE.COM

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line is, the people that want to be dictators will always have guns, and criminals will always have guns. so why take guns away from law abiding citizens???

Hey FBO.. Not 1 person here has said anything about taking guns away from law abiding citizens. Not 1.

When you here the words "Gun reform", for some people it must translate into "You want to take away my guns".

I think we are all on the same page. I am trying to say that it could be that you don't feel like owning a gun of any type for protection.. But to do that, you need to believe in your heart that you are safe.. While guns are readily available.. You will never be.

Bottom line is, the people that want to be dictators will always have guns, and criminals will always have guns. so why take guns away from law abiding citizens???

Hey FBO.. Not 1 person here has said anything about taking guns away from law abiding citizens. Not 1.

When you here the words "Gun reform", for some people it must translate into "You want to take away my guns".

I think we are all on the same page. I am trying to say that it could be that you don't feel like owning a gun of any type for protection.. But to do that, you need to believe in your heart that you are safe.. While guns are readily available.. You will never be.

The phrase "gun reform" is the exact language that gun banners use to disguise their true intention because it sounds perfectly reasonable to the low information voters. The Bloomberg funded anti-gun groups know that every little step in that direction is one step closer to their ultimate goal of confiscation.  Like when the phrase "immigration reform" is used. Our system is broken and needs fixing but for some folks it means open borders and for others it means protected borders.

The phrase "gun reform" is the exact language that gun banners use to disguise their true intention because it sounds perfectly reasonable to the low information voters. The Bloomberg funded anti-gun groups know that every little step in that direction is one step closer to their ultimate goal of confiscation. Like when the phrase "immigration reform" is used. Our system is broken and needs fixing but for some folks it means open borders and for others it means protected borders.

It's called "not letting the camel get its nose in the tent" once it's in, the rest will follow and take over.

And by now many have heard the news that here in the US a Islam convert has stabbed 2 women and beheaded one of them. I off duty "civilian" cop shot him and ended the ordeal. This happened at a factory workplace. .. I'm keeping my guns thank you.

It's called "not letting the camel get its nose in the tent" once it's in, the rest will follow and take over.

And by now many have heard the news that here in the US a Islam convert has stabbed 2 women and beheaded one of them. I off duty "civilian" cop shot him and ended the ordeal. This happened at a factory workplace. .. I'm keeping my guns thank you.

Love that analogy.

And this old quip, "they can have my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers from them"

So now we here in the US are in the midst of a congressional investigation about how a lone person was able to get inside the White House. It's almost comical that the politicians that want to remove guns from private law biding citizens, are in a tizzy that the secret service needs more direction and ability to shoot to kill when someone threatens where "THEY" are. .. Why don't they just hide in a closet and call for the police to help. Like they want us to do. Friggin pathetic.

Archived