ISIS in Ausie

One big difference here may be the fact that we have political parties and a government that actively promote dependency (for votes) by encouraging women to have kids without having a dad in the home and single motherhood is a statistical ticket to poverty (and dependency on government handouts). In other words, there are many kids that grow up with no strong positive male influence and the lure of the thug culture can often win out in terms of influence. Lots of young thugs shooting each other. As a society, there seems to be an inability to talk about it, much less do anything to change it. Folks believe we have the right to defend themselves. Add to that, it's been determined by courts that this right was an individual right needed to protect the security of a free state, so some folks feel pretty strongly about it.

Since I am on a fact spewing dynasty roll, let me offend some more, or maybe even get TD to tell me to tone it down, but since its not my problem if I offend someone, here it is...

In red above, you are talking about black libtards. So let me go ahead and join the gun issue with this. Black people are far more likely to kill you, whether you are white or black, with a gun or any other weapon, and that isn't an opinion, it is verifiable. Blacks are far more likely to grow up without a dad in the house. Our govt caters to blacks and high-spanics (usually illegals) to keep them voting for a D, in which these people are so STUPID they keep voting for that D behind a name, which keeps them further in poverty and continually asking for hand outs. Since Im white, Im to blame for this, and not the crack mom spreading her legs for her habit, and keep making babies.. future thugs and govt teat suckers. Why not try promoting general welfare and stop providing it? I don't know about y'all, but aren't you tired of seeing someone swipe their EBT card with new Jordans on, driving away in a vehicle far more expensive than yours? Can you believe they don't even say thank you to me...they are living off the fruits of my labor!

Oh how I can go on and on....

So here is a noble idea. Why don't we figure out this grave domestic problem, instead of gun reform, and consider these gun crimes (committed mostly by blacks) could be reduced.

I do admire AUS for enforcing their immigration laws. Wish we would do the same. Of course, there is a really simple solution for us, in the same way we deal with ants. Wipe the sugar off the table and they will stop coming in.

Since no one else will call you out. You sir are an idiot, and part of the problem!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go. Last night in Melbourne.

Aparent ISIS member. 18 years old could only get a hold of a knife.

stabbed 2 police officers and was shot dead.

Aren't those two cops lucky he didn't have a gun

They sure were. He did however try to kill officers and had plans to kill civilians. Who knows who that poor soul would have been. Imagine if it were you or your family and all you had for defense was your olfa and a phone to call the cops who may be miles away. ..Great job Aussie PD. They did what had to be done and hopefully the officers involved do not suffer any remorse.

One big difference here may be the fact that we have political parties and a government that actively promote dependency (for votes) by encouraging women to have kids without having a dad in the home and single motherhood is a statistical ticket to poverty (and dependency on government handouts). In other words, there are many kids that grow up with no strong positive male influence and the lure of the thug culture can often win out in terms of influence. Lots of young thugs shooting each other. As a society, there seems to be an inability to talk about it, much less do anything to change it. Folks believe we have the right to defend themselves. Add to that, it's been determined by courts that this right was an individual right needed to protect the security of a free state, so some folks feel pretty strongly about it.

Since I am on a fact spewing dynasty roll, let me offend some more, or maybe even get TD to tell me to tone it down, but since its not my problem if I offend someone, here it is...

In red above, you are talking about black libtards. So let me go ahead and join the gun issue with this. Black people are far more likely to kill you, whether you are white or black, with a gun or any other weapon, and that isn't an opinion, it is verifiable. Blacks are far more likely to grow up without a dad in the house. Our govt caters to blacks and high-spanics (usually illegals) to keep them voting for a D, in which these people are so STUPID they keep voting for that D behind a name, which keeps them further in poverty and continually asking for hand outs. Since Im white, Im to blame for this, and not the crack mom spreading her legs for her habit, and keep making babies.. future thugs and govt teat suckers. Why not try promoting general welfare and stop providing it? I don't know about y'all, but aren't you tired of seeing someone swipe their EBT card with new Jordans on, driving away in a vehicle far more expensive than yours? Can you believe they don't even say thank you to me...they are living off the fruits of my labor!

So here is a noble idea. Why don't we figure out this grave domestic problem, instead of gun reform, and consider these gun crimes (committed mostly by blacks) could be reduced.

I do admire AUS for enforcing their immigration laws. Wish we would do the same. Of course, there is a really simple solution for us, in the same way we deal with ants. Wipe the sugar off the table and they will stop coming in.

Since no one else will call you out. You sir are an idiot, and part of the problem!
  While much of what he stated has logistical merit, Not all blacks and hispanics are on the welfare wagon. Many are and the numbers far surpass the numbers of whites. There are without doubt a percentage of the welfare population that are multi generational recipients that know exactly how to game the system and yes the Dems cater to them for the vote. Fact is that the white population is declining at a significant rate and the non white birth rate in the US is exploding. Politicians see the writing on the wall. None of this has to do with the OP but thats my moderately PC response to your post. Sometimes the truth stings.

Wtf? Tint junkie?

Are you dead set serious?

I'm pretty much stunned

No wonder there are problems you guys have over there.

It's full of ignorant good for nothing hill billys like you

If guns were easily accessed here in Aus. The 2 police men in question would be dead, and many others also.

I am NOT saying that I think all guns should go, however putting guns in the hands of "the innocent and weak" is not the answer.

I feel like our Government protects us here. So credit to them.

Maybe the US government is letting you down? The men with the guns hold the power maybe? And they say.. "MORE GUNS IS THE ANSWER!"

You just gotta make it very hard for anyone to get a gun. Those who really want one, and that have a clean criminal history are free to shoot their life away under their license. Those that don't might need to take up a different pass time. People who want to get a gun straight away to harm another person will almost always change their mind if they have time to contemplate the consequences.

Sounds like gun reform is not going to happen to quickly over there. Until then.. The massacres will not stop... All in the name of 'just in case a bad guy comes my way'

Peace out.   

If guns were easily accessed here in Aus. The 2 police men in question would be dead, and many others also.

I am NOT saying that I think all guns should go, however putting guns in the hands of "the innocent and weak" is not the answer.

I feel like our Government protects us here. So credit to them.

Maybe the US government is letting you down? The men with the guns hold the power maybe? And they say.. "MORE GUNS IS THE ANSWER!"

You just gotta make it very hard for anyone to get a gun. Those who really want one, and that have a clean criminal history are free to shoot their life away under their license. Those that don't might need to take up a different pass time. People who want to get a gun straight away to harm another person will almost always change their mind if they have time to contemplate the consequences.

Sounds like gun reform is not going to happen to quickly over there. Until then.. The massacres will not stop... All in the name of 'just in case a bad guy comes my way'

Peace out.

There are a good many people who share your view. A good many of our problems would disappear if the laws we have on the books were enforced, if the bleeding hearts would stop giving 2nd,3rd ...10th chances to people who commit crimes, If when people are put behind bars it is more a un comfortable penalty and unpleasant place to be instead of club med. Our country has more than its share of street trash drug related violence. IMO, I say lock em all up and toss the key or bring them all out to the desert with guns and one pair of Air Jordans. Sooner or later there will only be one standing and we can lock him up for life instead of 2 million of them. The other problem we have is with mass shootings. Most all of the people who do this are mentally disturbed in some way and I have no idea how to predict where and when the mind snaps and they decide to go shoot a room full of people. "I don't think it is posable to stop all together. Again this has nothing to do with the OP.

Honestly gun reform is not the answer. If you eliminate guns just other forms would be used to inflict mass carnage as evidenced by the explosive devices used in the Boston Marathon. The problem in the US is that of a mental health nature with improper diagnosis and treatment. The incidents in the US where there has been mass casualties have primarily come from individuals with some sort of mental issues.

Not to compare populations between AUS and the US, but if AUS had 300 million people your crime statistics would exponentially increase. Look at Switzerland, their population is about 4 times less than AUS has a gun population of about 45 guns per 100 people. You don't here of any mass casualties in their country. The 45 guns per 100 people in Switzerland is three times the amount of guns in AUS which has 15 guns per 100. These statistics are based on 2014 numbers.

I don't think that gun reform is the answer. I would support a longer wait to purchase a gun. Stronger background checks and mental health checks. But to just remove guns is not the answer.

Just my 2 cents.

Honestly gun reform is not the answer. If you eliminate guns just other forms would be used to inflict mass carnage as evidenced by the explosive devices used in the Boston Marathon. The problem in the US is that of a mental health nature with improper diagnosis and treatment. The incidents in the US where there has been mass casualties have primarily come from individuals with some sort of mental issues.

Not to compare populations between AUS and the US, but if AUS had 300 million people your crime statistics would exponentially increase. Look at Switzerland, their population is about 4 times less than AUS has a gun population of about 45 guns per 100 people. You don't here of any mass casualties in their country. The 45 guns per 100 people in Switzerland is three times the amount of guns in AUS which has 15 guns per 100. These statistics are based on 2014 numbers.

I don't think that gun reform is the answer. I would support a longer wait to purchase a gun. Stronger background checks and mental health checks. But to just remove guns is not the answer.

Just my 2 cents.

You must have been typing while I was... I agree with you 100%

I think gun reform was actually a good thing for Australia.

It didn't go as far as to abolish guns. You can still get a licence to own a gun, so responsible people that have a legitimate need to own a gun still have access to them - I could easily go and start the process tomorrow to get a gun if I wanted to, I have plenty of mates with cattle properties that would love all the help they can get with shooting out the foxes, wild dogs, pigs and feral cats that cause havoc with their livestock.

Gun reform did take a lot of the guns off the street though as before you could just walk into any gun shop or second hand dealer and buy a firearm over the counter no questions asked and walk straight out with it. This was a crazy situation with hindsight but back then it was the norm.

At least our Government instituted a 'Buy Back' scheme where I actually turned a profit on the guns I handed in :lol  

What was outlawed was the automatic weapons and the 'military grade' weapons which in my opinion are only designed to kill a mass of people quickly and are not required for sporting shooters, animal control or personal defense.

All in all, I think Tom and Eastwood make a great deal of sense, and I know if my home was being invaded or my life or the lives of my loved ones were being threatened, I would use whatever means I had at my disposal to defend them. I am willing to deal with the consequences afterwards.

Tom, I am really glad that your wife was unharmed, that would have been every husbands and fathers worst nightmare.

Truth hurts doesn't it?  Call me out all you want, but Im not wrong.  Anyone who opens their eyes can see this as an escalating problem.  

For the record, in 2012, my family and I were on Welfare for 2 months...and I will admit, it was SWEET!  We went through a hardship and needed support.  It was far too easy to get on it, and also embarrassing.  Ever heard the stories of people who own food trucks using a EBT card to buy goods for the food truck?  Of course not.  Ever heard of people selling their EBT cards for $200 bc they have multiple EBT accounts?  Of course not.  Why haven't you heard of things like this and I have?  Maybe the difference bt me and you, is I listen to whats going on, and you choose not to.  Why don't you come down to states that border Mexico and look at the problems we have?  

So, you haven't really called me out, because an educated person will post evidence to back up their claims.  Heres mine for you.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

This is the most current stat that I can find.  US Census Bureau stats that I found only go to 2009...shocking...

After looking at their research, you should ask yourself why is that the case?  I say, bc too many kids are growing up without fathers, so here ya go...from 2009!

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/children/cb11-117.html

AND newest.....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

and that one comes from the news source your prob listen to...CNN.

Or you can just say, I say the things people aren't comfortable with...but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Wtf? Tint junkie?

Are you dead set serious?

I'm pretty much stunned

No wonder there are problems you guys have over there.

It's full of ignorant good for nothing hill billys like you

Im not quite a hill billy.  Would you have said anything if I said "white libtards?"  

Prob not.  

Archived